by NUK

The Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Hard Spout Spill Proof Cup continues your baby's path toward independent drinking. Its bite-resistant spout is designed to help your toddler drink independently. The cup features Seal Zone technology, a unique closing system that ensures its 100% leak-proof, spill-proof, and break-proof, guaranteed. The hourglass shape also prevents tipping. Plus, you never have to worry about cup mix-ups with the personalization area for your little one's name! Easy to clean and dishwasher safe, this cup is BPA-free, made in the USA and designed for children 12-months and older. All Gerber Graduates cups help support healthy motor skill development to foster happy, healthy kids every sip of the way! The NUK family of brands designs safe and fun products that encourage your baby's development. NUK is committed to nurturing your children's healthy transitions from birth to toddler and has worked for over 50 years to design high quality, innovative products that are scientifically proven to support safe and healthy development.

My son loves these ? Do ur kids love them?
Are these good?
Start your review of Nuk Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Hard Spout Spill Proof 10 Ounce Cup - 2 Pack - Orange/Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Sequim , WA
My son uses these sippy cup and they are great they don’t leak and they are easy to clean
Rogersville, TN
My son loves the nuk brand but hates the hard spouts. It’s cute to see him be a big boy.
Montreal
We just started transitioning my son to feeding himself . I do find these bottles are a bit hard for him to hold . They sre a bit large but overall they are really great for juice. He doesnt really like them for milk just yet but thats because he likes nipples .
AL khobar, Eastern province
I bought this cup for my son to use because it is solid and a hard cup. He was chewing all of the soft ones. I absolutely love the gerber line so finding a great cup was no surprise. I recommend this cup to anyone.
Toronto
Love the colours and how fun this bottle is for my toddler. Good size and good quality. Love that it’s spill proof.
Grande prairie
Great cups! Better then having ones that leak! $3 a cup why not? Such an amazing product for a great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...