by NUK

The Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Hard Spout Spill Proof Cup continues your baby's path toward independent drinking. Its bite-resistant spout is designed to help your toddler drink independently. The cup features Seal Zone technology, a unique closing system that ensures its 100% leak-proof, spill-proof, and break-proof, guaranteed. The hourglass shape also prevents tipping. Plus, you never have to worry about cup mix-ups with the personalization area for your little one's name! Easy to clean and dishwasher safe, this cup is BPA-free, made in the USA and designed for children 12-months and older. All Gerber Graduates cups help support healthy motor skill development to foster happy, healthy kids every sip of the way! The NUK family of brands designs safe and fun products that encourage your baby's development. NUK is committed to nurturing your children's healthy transitions from birth to toddler and has worked for over 50 years to design high quality, innovative products that are scientifically proven to support safe and healthy development.

My son loves these ? Do ur kids love them?
Are these good?
Start your review of Nuk Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Hard Spout Spill Proof 10 Ounce Cup - 2 Pack - Orange/Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Jamaica, NY
These are the best sippy cups and I'm not even exaggerating... They do not spill, leak and are very durable. Trust me on this because I have tried so many different kinds in a matter of 3 years. I have 3 kiddies so you can imagine my struggle to find the best one. I recommend these 100%.
Mackinaw, IL
My toddlee loves this cup! Its a good transition cup from baby bottle to sippy cup. Easy to take apart and wash. The best part is you can throw them on the dishwasher. They are great size to travel fit in my toddler car seat cup holder with out a problem.
Baldwinsville, NY
I cannot even begin to count how many of these cups we have purchased over the past 4 years. I love that they have a hard spout that is durable enough to still be easy to drink out of but also to withstand my children chewing on it. They also do not spill which is very important when shopping for cups because it is important to be as mess free as possible. These will always be our favorite cups!
Norwich
I’ve used this with my son and he doesn’t really like it at all he would refuse to drink from it. So I don’t like it but I do like it at the same time.
Keego Harbor, MI
Absolutely love this. This is one of my sons first sippy cups. Very affordable not expensive at all. He really enjoys them and they are easy to clean.
El Centro, CA
I really like it! My kid have those and are very reliable. I mean my sons always throwing them water bottles and until now still like new.
Pottsville, PA
My 1 year old lived off of these cups. Easy to clean and went through our dishwasher many times. They also we good at not spilling.
Have not use these yet because she's only 4 months but I was told to get these because they're very good we will find out later
Smyrna, DE
Both of my children love these cups. Not to mention they are much harder to break than other cups out there on the market.
They got the job done for my son but hated that they leaked a lot and cleaning the pieces were a little though
Ask a question to the Influenster community...