NUK Gerber Graduates Easy Go Folding Bowl, 7 Months, Colors May Vary (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY NUK

Gerber Graduates Easy Go Folding Bowl allows for easy feeding on-the-go with compartments to safely store and separate the items you need most, plus a convenient built-in feeding bowl. It folds into a compact size for quick and easy stow-n-go meal... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Krys R.
Loved the design; was able to carry jars of baby food securely without worry that they would break and was able to feed my toddler right out of the plate. Loved so much I saved it for my second son.
Jennifer G.
Port Isabel, TX
I like the bowl my son goes to daycare and I pack him his lunch and his snack in this. it is easy to open for him. he has no problems opening it up. we also use them for other things like colors, stickers and much more. we can use them for other things. the price was not too much either.
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
This product is perfect for travel. It's handy and fits in your purse if you opt out of carrying a diaper bag. Dishwasher safe so clean up is a breeze.
Pamela C.
As a first time mom I bought all the things I thought my son would need. This was one of them once he started eating but I never used it. It looked convenient at the time when I bought it, but its really just easier to pack using small sized tupperwear and its more durable too.