Nuk Gerber First Essential Clear View Bottle Slow Flow Silicone Boys - 5oz - 3pk

BY NUK

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Gerber First Essentials Clearview Bottle 5oz 3pk Slow Flow Silicone nipple has a vented-nipple design reduces the amount of swallowed air to help reduce colic. Ribs and vent help prevent nipple collapse. Leak-proof, nipple-sealing hood. Fits most breast pumps. see more...

Review (1)
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
I have a love/hate relationship with these bottles.

I love that they are small and the grip on them is perfect. They are a great, affordable bottle. I especially didn't want my son getting hooked on some crazy, $20 a piece bottle. These work just fine.

What I absolutely HATE about these is the nipples leak after using them once. We ended up using the bottles themselves and purchased a box of the Enfamil nipples to use with them which work MUCH better.