New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesNUK
First Essentials by Fun Grips Soft Spout Trainer Cup

NUK First Essentials by Fun Grips Soft Spout Trainer Cup

by NUK

First Essentials by NUK Fun Grips Soft Spout Trainer Cup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUK First Essentials by Fun Grips Soft Spout Trainer Cup!
Pamela K.
I loved these when my kids were small. The lid did not leak and the big handles kept them from being dropped. I had no problem with the lids coming off and the kids liked them too.
Margaret B.
West Haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece and nephews has all used this sippy training cup. The double handles offer the toddler to be independent when they look for a drink. The top is easily secure into place and child profd. The spout opening is great and does leaking if toddler shakes.
Melissa P.
Cranbrook , BC
Loved this cup it worked amazing and held up to my littles being tough on it. Easy to clean. I would buy again

Looking for your answer?