Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingNUK

by NUK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUK First Essentials by â„¢ Replacement Bottle Nipple, Silicone, Slow Flow, 6 Pack, 0+ Months!
I love the way this product work not only did it help my son it is easy for me to clean.
Doral, FL
To say Gerber, that is to say, quality, all its products are excellent and could not stop being also Gerber Silicone Nipples, they were part of the childhood of my children. I highly recommend them, when I have my grandchildren, I will have my children use them with their babies.
McMinnville
Hands down me my babies and significant others favorite nipples. Not too hard to clean because of the nice shape and theyre best for our mainly breastfed son. I would reccomond all my friends family and followers to buy it. I will definitely buy more again.
Lancaster
I've never actually had these myself but I gave them to my friend. She absolutely loves them and she says they are very durable and solved the issues with her baby drinking too much.
These seem to be one of the best nipples Gerber has to offer. No complaints b
These seem to be one of the best nipples Gerber has to offer. No complaints b
Beaver Falls, PA
My daughter absolutely hates gerber bottles and nipples. She prefers NUK and Tommee tipee
They worked well with my son who was allergic to the Ferber latex nipples and they fit into bottles that weren't just Gerber they were great.
Being a mommy of six I done tried it all. But these Ferber nipples for colic do help reduce gas. I would recommend it.
I wasn't a fan of these nipples. They are okay for a short period. But after using for a while the hole seemed to wear out and become bigger.
Roswell, GA
I used these with my second child because they came recommended highly by Moms on Call. We loved them- my baby took the bottle and the price was right (they're cheap). I also like that they are available at most grocery stores.

Looking for your answer?