NUK First Choice TPE Spout for All NUK First Choice Bottles and NUK Easy Learning Cup uploaded by Synthia N.NUK First Choice TPE Spout for All NUK First Choice Bottles and NUK Easy Learning Cup uploaded by Synthia N.

BY NUK

NUK FIRST CHOICE TPE Spout for all NUK FIRST CHOICE bottles pleasantly soft supports the natural process of learning to drink Can also be combined with the NUK EASY LEARNING Mini Cup Soft Helping your baby take the first steps to independence When your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
This is a great training cup. We started using it when my daughter turned 6 months. Pro: the overall construction is baby friendly. Con: you cannot buy or replace the handles separately. I still recommend highly. You can buy at your local grocery store (Shop Rite) but they also have more choices on their website.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I recommend these to everyone as a first sippy/ training sippy cup. The soft tip is what makes it so easy. The only thing is it’s short lived because after a couple months kids will bite the tips off lol. Or at least mine did.
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
My mother in law got this for my little, for Easter and she loves it. Up until this one we had only used Nuby but this one is easy to hold and the nipple is still on the softer side so she isn't as tempted to bite it as she is with the other. I recommend this to babies switching from bottles to sippy cup. I should also add that I did not bottle feed and still don't, we breast feed and there has been no confusion drinking water from the cup and getting milk from my breast.
Alisha H.
My son hated sippy cups the majority were hard for him to hold and he couldn't figure out the spout. We tried these and he is a pro! He really gets how to use this and he drinks out of his sippy cup daily now.
Alexandria C.
El paso, TX
My daughter loves this bottle. Becuz she berly learning how to grab stuff m this bottle has two handles m she learn how to hold her own bottle I purchased this at Walmart it's a good bottle I love it
Lacey P.
Easy to hold, doesn't leak and perfect size! These are hands down our favorite for our daughter. She loves looking at the cute designs, and they're not crazy expensive!! Highly recommend.
Marissa B.
Best transition out of the bottle at an affordable cost. Easy to keep clean. The handles are a wonderful addition for the baby to carry and tilt themselves. My son loves these!
Sarah E.
I have these cups in 5 and 9 ounce. They were a great transition from the bottle and they come in cute designs. I do not have any issues with them leaking, and I love that the handle is removable.
Kim L.
My son loves this cup. He prefers it over the others. It's his favorite! The handles help him to hold onto the cup really well. The nipple is a great shape for him and does not leak. The pricing is great too. I prefer this over the others I have seen.
Kayla P.
Love this cup for a transition cup! This was all of my kids first sippy they all took to it great! Loved the handles also made it much easier to hold.