NUK Disney Minnie Mouse 5-oz Learner Cup, 1-Pack, Silicone Spout, BPA-Free uploaded by Norhan A.

BY NUK

Help your baby transition to a sippy cup in style with the NUK Minnie Mouse Learner Cup. NUK Learner Cups are designed to help transition your baby from breast or bottle to cup easier. The spill-proof, soft spout is designed to be gentle on gums while... see more...

Taylor R.
My daughter is 11 months and loves Minnie Mouse and was scared to use a sippy cup. She loves this one! Good value and you don’t feel guilty buying multiple! We are a nuk paci family and were happy t add the cups to the family!
Norhan A.
Totally love this learner cup as my daughter is two years old and i want her to stop taking bottles, i try to change to normal cups however she refused so I bought this cup as a translation step and it work my daughter loves it , i like it isn’t sipping, i will buy extra one now from Walmart it was for 7$ .
Brianna H.
Princeton , WV
THE BEST sippy cup out there and the only one I could get my baby girl to transition to after the dr browns bottles. I have no complaints. They’re about $8 each we use the bigger ones