NUK Core Learner Cup, 5 oz, Girl, 2 ea uploaded by Trudy W.NUK Core Learner Cup, 5 oz, Girl, 2 ea uploaded by MJ B.NUK Core Learner Cup, 5 oz, Girl, 2 ea uploaded by Cheri P.

BY NUK #50 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Helps Make the Transition from Bottle to Cup Easier Spill-Proof, Soft Spout is Designed to Be Gentle on Gums While Helping to Teach Your Baby to Drink from a Spout 1 Air Vent Helps Reduce Swallowing Air 3 Easy-Grip, Anti-Slip Handles Are Easy for Baby to Hold Removable as Baby Ages 5 Promotes an Easy Flow When Sipped 4 Silicone Spout Help your baby transition to a sippy cup in style with the NUK classic style Learner Cup! NUK Learner Cups are designed to help transition your baby from breast or bottle to cup easier. The spill-proof, soft spout is designed to be gentle on gums while helping to teach your baby to drink from a spout. The removable anti-slip, easy-grip handles help fit comfortably into your little ones hands and once removed, fits in most cup holders! Every Learner Cup spout includes an air vent that helps reduce swallowing air. 1-888-NUK-1238 see more...

• IS THE NIPPLE CAP EASY TO SUCK FOR A 2 MONTHS OR WILL HAVE TO WAI...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This was the first sippy cup I gave my daughter so she could learn how to drink from a cup (we never used bottles) and she loved it!" in 1 review
  • "But they have super cute patterns." in 1 review
  • "These are the only sippy cups that my daughter will use which is weird because she hated their baby bottles." in 1 review
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
This was my daughters first sippy cup and it was great to teach her how to hold
Cheri P.
Exactly what my little girl needs! She is 5.5 months old and gets thirsty when we are out for walks or in the heat from the summer. I use to breast feed her because of thirst thirst then realized, its not hunger. So we bought this because we enjoyed the one we bought for our son when he was just learning to drink. The silicone spout is soft and easy to use. The print is so cute with hot air balloons. Its also nice to detach the handle.
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
I love these sippy cups! It was tough getting my daughter to use a sippy cup because she was pretty attached to her bottle. This was the first cup she was willing to use and now she loves them. They are affordable and definitely a good choice for babies who are having trouble transitioning off the bottle.
Ashley C.
My daughter loves this cup. it's easy for children to gran on to and great for transitioning from bottle to sippy cup! the top can rip a little too easy though.
Thania S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This was the first sippy cup I gave my daughter so she could learn how to drink from a cup (we never used bottles) and she loved it! I also love the variety of designs the sippy cup comes in, so cute!
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
These are the only sippy cups that my daughter will use which is weird because she hated their baby bottles. I'm happy with them though. Unlike many other sippy cups, these have never leaked.
Sarah M.
Denver, CO
This is a great starter cup for little one however I find that my baby does better with a soppy that has a straw because when the cup is full of liquid it becames to heavy.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
A little girl I used to nanny for used these at nap time and she loved them. They worked great and they are very durable. Great product and cute designs too!
Faith O.
These are really great for transitioning from a bottle to a sippy. My daughter was so picky and she absolutely loved these.
amanda b.
Tampa, FL
I bought 2 of these, although they are the boy ones. I love them. You can take the handles off later on. It doesn't leak, they are great.
Komal A.