New ParentNursing & FeedingNursing PadsNUK
Barely There Nipple Shield with Case, 2 Sets

NUK Barely There Nipple Shield with Case, 2 Sets

by NUK

The Barely There Nipple Shield protects sensitive nipples during breastfeeding. The unique triangular shape allows mother-baby contact and has super-soft silicone that clings to the breast with soft nodules for gentle stimulation. A hygienic storage case is included to store your nipple shield and keep it clean.

Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.5 x 1.7 inches

Item Weight: 1.6 ounces

Protects sensitive nipples during breastfeeding; Triangular design allows maximum skin contact so breastfeeding feels more natural; Soft nodules for gentle stimulation; Hygienic storage case; Convenient for on-the-go

HooW easy is this to use ?
Are these a breastfeeding must have for backup? Or do you look to get these if you and baby are having some trouble?
Did this help your baby latch easier ?
Start your review of NUK Barely There Nipple Shield with Case, 2 Sets!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I have never had a baby so I am answering this question with my sister's help. She said that these make breastfeeding much easier.
Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
NUK Barely There Nipple Shield with Case, 2 Sets uploaded by Anadeisy M.
Can i give this nipple shield 6 stars? I had a hard time breast feeding my two year old as a new born. He wouldn't latch on and besides that he would never get full. With the nipple shield he got to breast feed for over 3 months. I wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't for this amazing product. I honestly recommend this to all the new moms in my family that are having trouble and painful breastfeeding. I'm pregnant now with my second baby and i already bought the nipple shield a head of time, just in case. 🙂👍🏻
Sherly  R.
This nipple shield was a life saver for me and my baby! No matter how sore your nipples are, you are going to be able to breastfeed your baby with the help of this nipple shield. It is soft enough so a fuzzy baby won't even notice it there but firm enough to protect your either sore, small, inverted or any issue you have with your nipples. Highly recommend!
Danielle B.
Council Blfs, IA
This product has helped tremendously! I can now breastfeed pain free and my premie baby latches on wonderfully! It has helped me significantly and I highly recommend it!
Melinda O.
Immokalee, FL
This is a very good product very helpful it very easy to use easpecialy for a new mommy ;)
Sue C.
If your baby has latching issues or you have a flat nipple, this is going to be the best investment you will make towards breastfeeding your child. Depending on the retailer you can expect to spend $10-$15 and you get one nipple shield per package. It's very easy to clean (warm water and mild dish soap) and I stored this in a little Gladware condiment container. I would recommend buying TWO packages because there is a likelihood that you will lose it.
Rachel F.
Had it not been for these shields, I wouldn't have been able to nurse my son. For 5 months, they made nursing possible (and less painful!). It was a sad day to see them go when we were finally able to nurse without them.
Ashley P.
Ajo, AZ
I used this with my first son because he was having a hard time latching and it really helped get him started!
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
1,078 reviews
My niece used this system when breastfeeding her daughter. My great niece enjoyed this system. My niece states it was affordable on Amazon. This is the only system she used as a first time mother. She recommends other parents to use this system.
Stacy A.
Beckley
I just don’t care for this product. It wasn’t for me. It was very uncomfortable. The price was reasonable. They just weren’t effective for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla M.
Cloutierville, LA
il y a 3 ans
Cora D. il y a 3 ans
Yes they really do! Especially if you have sore and cracked nipples.
yirda G.
New Carrolltn, MD
il y a 3 ans
Brittany B. il y a 2 ans
It's a quality short term pump. It's also slightly more budget friendly. As far as for long term, this definitely wouldn't be the right pump for the job. It's not a bad pump. It's just not built to last. If you're going to use it long term, then I recommend spending the extra money and going for a slightly pricier but higher quality pump. Itll be worth it.