BY NUK

Protects Sensitive Nipples During Breastfeeding. BPA Free. Unique Triangular Shape Allows Mother-Baby Contact So Breastfeeding Feels More Natural. Made from Soft, Thin Silicone for Greater Comfort. Super-Soft Silicone Clings to Breast. Soft Nodules for Gentle Stimulation. Hygienic Storage Case 1-888-NUK-1238. see more...

• Has anyone else bought one of these and it not fit in the case?1 Answers
Amber M.
Saint Marys, PA
I was gifted this nipple shield and used it almost daily, but after a week it stopped working properly. It lost its seal/suction to my skin. I bought a second one to see if it was a common problem and I had the same thing happen. I felt that it was a little pricey for not working correctly for longer than about one week.
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
As a nipple shield it works great, just like all the others I've tried. What made me mad was the fact that the case was too small for the shield itself which was the whole reason I bought this shield in particular. I don't understand why a company would make a case that doesn't even fit the product they're selling.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
These are THE BEST shields!! They stay on the breast so easily, and the nubs help to massage to completely clear out the duct. The case is so nice for travel, so you don't have to worry about it getting dirty in the diaper bag! It's made breastfeeding a breeze for me and my baby.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This is a great product. It definitely made breastfeeding a lot easier when my daughter wouldn't latch on properly causing me lots of pain. I highly recommend this product.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
My daughter used this and she didn't like them as much. I bought a few because taught they will be good but she didn't used it. They are way too small.
Janna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works fantastic. i prefer these over the medela one that i got as a gift. i love how it comes with a container so it stays clean all the time.
Carla J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This shield was huge and my baby did not like it. It was completely different than other brand shields. Waste of money.
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
Has anyone else bought one of these and it not fit in the case?