Add a Photo
NUK Baby's First Comb and Brush Set, Colors May Vary (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

By NUK
#697 in Children's Bath
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.

Soft comb and brush to use on your baby. It works great and they are not too expensive. They do last a long time.
sheyla g.
sheyla g.

I love this products specially the hair brush its real soft it does not hurt my baby like other hair brushes I've bought before.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

This brush and comb are perfect for my niece because her scalp is sensitive and these don't pull her hair and they're gentle when I use them.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Canton, GA

This set is great! It worked well on both of my girls. I liked the fact that the brush was super soft and wouldn't hurt their heads.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Sacramento ca

I loved these brushes when my babies were small the big one is really soft on their hair and the comb works great too perfect beginning brushes for sure.

Join Now