HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthNUK
Animal Faces Pacifiers 6-18 Months

NUK Animal Faces Pacifiers 6-18 Months

Naturally fits baby's mouth for healthy oral development. Soothes and calms baby. BPA free. 100% baby approved orthodontic shape.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUK Animal Faces Pacifiers 6-18 Months!
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Cute pacifiers for a good price. Babies love them more than other brands it seems. I like the price because other brands are more expensive & seems like babies with teeth can chew right through them. I recommend this product.
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
This was the only pacifier my child would use. I think he still sneaks it in his mouth every now and then. They are affordable and the nipple is great for teeth as well
Isabel H.
Wichita Falls, TX
My daughters both have been breastfeed and they both hated pacifiers these were kinda hard though for them.
Meagan B.
Delaware, OH
They’re overall just your typical binks. They didn’t collect the water in them as much as another brand we tried which is great, but my daughter did end up chewing on them until the tops broke off into her mouth.
Teesha  S.
Parker, CO
3 kids and this is the only pacifier that ALL of the kids have agreed on. They love it and I love that it came in stages so it didnt effect their teeth. I at least like to think that’s what it is. They always were in cute color and styles so I could keep it fresh. They aren’t expensive but they could be cheaper the way you lose these dang things!
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
z i think thiis is very very goood product❤️ i think thiis is very very goood product❤️ i think thiis is very very goood product❤️
Lyndah T.
Reseda
There are very helpful and some of the only pacifiers my babies like. I recommend these.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
This was my baby's favorite pacifier ! She had to have it with her at all times! Great cute colors and designs! Good price and quality!
Whitney H.
Sylvarena
These are the only pacifer my twins will use. And its awesome that it comes two to a pack. My baby girl is obsessed with hers.
Eunmi L.
New Hyde Park, NY
My little one started teething at three months and it’s always been bad so pacifiers did not help much.

Looking for your answer?