NUK Advanced Orthodontic Pacifier Newborn Sz0 2pk - Boy uploaded by Tori S.NUK Advanced Orthodontic Pacifier Newborn Sz0 2pk - Boy uploaded by ashle m.NUK Advanced Orthodontic Pacifier Newborn Sz0 2pk - Boy uploaded by Heather N.

BY NUK #56 in Pacifiers

Nuk Newborn Orthodontic Silicone Pacifier - Size 0 - 2 Pk NUK Advanced 100% Silicone Orthodontic Pacifiers are an ideal choice for newborns and babies. They feature one-piece construction and are made with 100% silicone. Award winning pacifier of the 2012 Mom's Choice Award for Pacifiers/Teethers. Unlike other one-piece pacifiers, NUK 100% Silicone pacifiers have orthodontic nipples that promote the natural development of jaws and teeth. Features: Advanced orthodontic pacifier that promotes the natural development of jaws and teeth Only one-piece pacifier with orthodontic nipple Made out of 100% silicone Promotes proper teeth alignment by helping baby avoid thumbsucking NUK is the #1 selling pacifier brand in the US and used by thousands of US birthing hospitals every year BPA Free Made in the USA; For 0-6m see more...

Buy on Walmart
April Y.
This product is better when they are a bit older. I would probably say around 2+ months. When my son was a newborn-1 month, he didn't like this pacifier because the nipple was a bit too big and bulky for him. He would always spit it out or push it to the side. I decided to try again now that he's 2 going on 3 months and he's doing better with it now. It's still not his favorite so I only use it once in a while since he has so many laying around.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Our son started taking a pacifier within a week of being home from the hospital. It worked great to get him to bed, but the ones from the hospital fell out of his mouth easily and woke him up. These are much better for him. They help when he is fussy and when he is trying to fall asleep.
Caitlin L.
This is a paci my son loves! We tried out a few brands and Nuk is his favorite. Most of the time, he will spit out the other brands.
I like them because they are soft in his mouth and orthodon'tically seem better fit to his mouth.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great Design But My Baby Hates It

I love the design of the pacifier. I feel that it's the exact shape of my nipple while it's in my baby's mouth but my baby won't take it. I tried adding milk drops on it but it won't work.
Selina V.
Dublin, CA
I honestly thought my son would like these bit i feel it wasn't as good as the avent pacifiers.My son just did not like them.I can only speak for my own personal experience though.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son wouldn't take this brand. He'd instantly spit it out of his mouth. Just because it didn't work for us, doesn't mean it won't work for you and your baby.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Nuk pacifiers are the only type of pacifiers I've ever used for my son because of the unique shape and claim that it is less damaging to hisvteeth.
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this style and design for my daughter. They were very durable and chew proof. No leaks and easy to clean which was very important for me.
Amanda C.
For the short while my son used pacifiers I used nuks. I happened to grab this pack once and they held up well
Paula J.
Lake City
I have bought some of these for my daughter. i sure she will like these. cant wait to try them out.........
Alexis F.