BY NUK

• Did anyone else have an issue with their children using t...2 Answers
Sarai P.
Orlando, FL
My baby loved these. The only thing that I don't like is that they don't bring a cap to cover the latex part like other brands. it would be better if they bring one for easily storage in a diaper bag.
Amber S.
Great buy and great for a temp num when you've lost all 100 that you know you own. It's got a bigger sucker and not a good grip for little lips.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
We used these with both our girls. They work great but they seemed to leave irritation around their mouth. We switched to the vent air ones
Alexis A.
Harrisburg, PA
I love these. We use these all the time. They a cheap and great. They come in so many colors and patterns. 5 out of 5 stars.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are cute and a lot of great colors my son didn't take to them so much tho :( he preferred another brand
Johannah S.
These were only ones my son would use as baby and favorite of mine. He never took any pacifier except these
Kelly B.
Alexandria, VA
Both my kids love(ed) these! only pacifier they will take! love the variaty of colors they come in as well
Morgan J.
peoria, AZ
We have used so many packs of these over the last few years. They are by far the best.
Cassandra B.
Windsor, Ontario
I used these with both of my children, and it was the only brand of soother that actually soothed either of them. They clean easily, and come in several colors! I highly recommend these to anyone with a little one at home.
Cassandra B.
Windsor, Ontario
Did anyone else have an issue with their children using these until they bit right through them?