BY NUK

NUK® 6 Months+ Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers.
Brand trusted by moms for over 25 years in North America.
The original orthodontic shape.
BPA free.
NUK® Air System™.
#1 selling pacifier brand in North America. see more...

D'aja J.
Philadelphia , PA
My 1 year old loves these. They come in a variety of color and fit standard pacifier clips. We bought a ton because they're so inexpensive and sold everywhere. Comes in clutch during teething and weaning from breast months.
Kelley R.
Somerset, MA
Both of my kids loved these binkies, but with my oldest, he teethed early, and he was only 10 months when he began to chew through the nipple of these, to the point where he could have bitten it off and choked on it. I called Nuk and asked about it, mainly because I was afraid that it could hurt another baby. They sent coupons to me for my trouble, but I was too nervous to try the silicone again. We switched to the latex ones, which were fine.
Makayla  S.
Palestine, WV
From day one my daughter would only take this brand of pacifier. They are a great product and come in many colors a d styles. I'm so glad my mom told me about these.
Samantha U.
Carol stream, IL
We received these a baby shower goft and neither of my children have liked them. Unless I hold it in they would spit it out
Kristen C.
Newcastle, OK
I tried many different pacifiers and the Nuk was perfect. It was similar to his bottles so the soft nipple was perfect.