BY NUK #13 in Baby Bottles

NUK® 12+ Month Active Cup®.
Trusted brand in North America for 25 yrs.
Silicone.
For easy bottle-to-cup transition.
Soft spout.

Buy on Jet.com*
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Lewisville, TX
My sister told me how awesome this cup is and she was right. My son will refuse to drink milk if it is not in a bottle. We tried this cup and he quickly took it I was amazed and surprised I did not even have to beg. Another reason why I decided to buy it was because it will not leak any milk. He loves to put the bottle upside down and le it drip with this one it did not leak and he got mad but I was a happy mommy lol. My sister bought this same bottle but I bough one with the same design bottle but it was blue and had turtles on it. they do have different designs and right now in target is on sale for $5 so its about a $3 savings plus if you can get a coupon is even a better deal. I would still have bought it at $8 as it is making the transition from bottle to cup much easier now.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
My daughter who has SPD had a hard time coming off the bottle. As this cup looks a little like a bottle, it took her not even a day to transition to a sippy cup. These are the only cups she uses. Easy to clean. The only downfall is after awhile the tops start leaking then you have to replace the nipple. Which the nipple aren't cheap.
Philadelphia, PA
The is the Perfect supply cup for transitioning. I've heard horror stories to kids crying for their bottle for days. My daughter didn't even notice we took away the bottle with this supply cup. She still uses the kind of bottle a year later, we have to get a new O E everybody th cause the nipple isn't very durable
Rand Y.
Rand Y.
W Bloomfield, MI
This soppy cup was the only thing that worked to help ease the transition from bottle with a nipple to a cup for my son. He loved it so much that I got every color. Only one downfall is that he's almost 3 and he is still addicted to them.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect way to get a kid off the bottle !! All my nieces and nephews use this. Be careful though, it's so comfortable that they can get attached. My advice will be to take it away right after they drink everything,
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
This was awesome when we were weaning my daughter from her bottle. It has that rubber "nipple-type" top but the feel of a sippy cup. Super easy to clean and durable when it comes to being thrown around.
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love this NUK cup. Its so cute and easy to clean it stays closed and not spill everywhere and my daughter loved using it after switching from bottles.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Seneca, Sc
Loved when my son was using this cup. It was easy for him to hold and would hold more drink than other cups so he wouldn't empty as quickly.
jeannie y.
jeannie y.
Got this at the store for $8. My son is now on the active cup and no longer using the bottle. Love the design and it is very easy to clean.
Cori P.
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
This was the only sippy cup that my daughter would take. it is super cute and we love the clip on it!
Philadelphia, PA
Have anyone found where I can purchase just the spout replacement?