BY NUK #12 in Baby Bottles

NUK® 12+ Month Active Cup®.
Trusted brand in North America for 25 yrs.
Silicone.
For easy bottle-to-cup transition.
Soft spout.

• Have anyone found where I can purchase just the spout replacement? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica D.
Tunnel Hill
My kids use this silly cup and love it! The only thing I'd say bad about it is it's way too easy to chew through. They are kinda pricey but worth it because it's the only sippy my kids will take. I'll buy them over and over till I can get them to take another cup. I would recommend this to people whose babies are picky about sippy cups. It's more like a regular bottle then any other cup.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This is the only sippy cup my son will take! We have the 5 oz and 10 oz cups and he loves them. The 5 oz cups come with handles that make them easy to hold. The nipple is an actual sippy nipple which makes it easier to transition than the hard nipple sippy cups.
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is the best transition cup! I've purchased several cups before this one and my daughter was picky and didn't like them. I finally gave her this cup and she loved it! The nipples weren't easy to bite through like she would do with her regular bottle. She now only drinks out of this and stopped drinking out of her bottles! Love how it has a hook on it and I can literally pick her up and hook it to my pants or purse! Makes it so much easier! I will highly recommended this to anyone!
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
The is the Perfect supply cup for transitioning. I've heard horror stories to kids crying for their bottle for days. My daughter didn't even notice we took away the bottle with this supply cup. She still uses the kind of bottle a year later, we have to get a new O E everybody th cause the nipple isn't very durable
Becca H.
I cannot recommend this cup enough! I love it! My daughter was 6 months old when we started using this cup and now she's 8 months old and drinking out of a hard spout sippy cup! This is the absolute perfect transition cup!
Megan J.
This is a lifesaver! My daughter was doing well taking sippy cups. For some reason she decided to stop and wouldn't take ANY at all. Our doctor recommended these and they actually helped! They're BPA free, spill proof & leak proof (REALLY!) & she likes them!! It is the best transition sippy cup we have purchased so far.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Perfect transition cup for a 1 year old. Great price especially when you buy on amazon. I love the different colors and characters. She's doing the best with these cups rather than all the others I've tried. I would totally recommend.
Whitney S.
My son absolutely loves this sippy cup! It was a pretty easy transition to it too. It comes in a variety of colors and designs. It is easy to find in store, most sell the brand. They also sell the sippy nipple as well separately for those teething babes.
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
I bought this for my son when he turned 1 yr old and he hated this transition cup, he refused to drink out of it, he did a lot better with a simple one that had handles. On top of that it was hard for me to open, sometimes it would get stuck.
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
We used these with our daughter and they are great! Didn't leak or spill. The design was cute as well which is a plus. She loved this cup. I will def recommend this to other parents who are looking for a good sippie for their little one
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Have anyone found where I can purchase just the spout replacement?