Add a Photo

By NUK
#14 in Baby Bottles
NUK® 12+ Month Active Cup®.
Trusted brand in North America for 25 yrs.
Silicone.
For easy bottle-to-cup transition.
Soft spout.
Photos (2)
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Lewisville, TX
My sister told me how awesome this cup is and she was right. My son will refuse to drink milk if it is not in a bottle. We tried this cup and he quickly took it I was amazed and surprised I did not even have to beg. Another reason why I decided to buy it was because it will not leak any milk. He loves to put the bottle upside down and le it drip with this one it did not leak and he got mad but I was a happy mommy lol. My sister bought this same bottle but I bough one with the same design bottle but it was blue and had turtles on it. they do have different designs and right now in target is on sale for $5 so its about a $3 savings plus if you can get a coupon is even a better deal. I would still have bought it at $8 as it is making the transition from bottle to cup much easier now.
Quindolyn C.
Quindolyn C.
Bartlett, TN
The Nuk brand is amazing when making baby cups. I purchased my god daughter almost every brand and type cup but she refused to drink out of them. One day I stumbled across this one and what do you know she loved it and left the bottles alone! They are cute and come with a cover lid to keep away spillage. So thank you Nuk for this amazing cup. I definitely would recommend this brand to anyone with a picky child.
Keishla D.
Keishla D.
Our son loves these cups! They were the first sippy cups we used to transition him from the bottle to the sippy cup and he did a great job. He was able to grip it well and it wasn't too heavy for him or anything. I loved the stylish patterns on them also. The only thing I wish is that the nipples on them were harder as he likes to flip them over and squeeze the water out of the nipple.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
My daughter who has SPD had a hard time coming off the bottle. As this cup looks a little like a bottle, it took her not even a day to transition to a sippy cup. These are the only cups she uses. Easy to clean. The only downfall is after awhile the tops start leaking then you have to replace the nipple. Which the nipple aren't cheap.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: NUK 12+ Month Active Cup
The is the Perfect supply cup for transitioning. I've heard horror stories to kids crying for their bottle for days. My daughter didn't even notice we took away the bottle with this supply cup. She still uses the kind of bottle a year later, we have to get a new O E everybody th cause the nipple isn't very durable
Rand Y.
Rand Y.
W Bloomfield, MI
This soppy cup was the only thing that worked to help ease the transition from bottle with a nipple to a cup for my son. He loved it so much that I got every color. Only one downfall is that he's almost 3 and he is still addicted to them.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 11, 2016, 6:17 a.m.
Review for: NUK 12+ Month Active Cup
Perfect way to get a kid off the bottle !! All my nieces and nephews use this. Be careful though, it's so comfortable that they can get attached. My advice will be to take it away right after they drink everything,
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
Oct. 14, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: NUK 12+ Month Active Cup
This was awesome when we were weaning my daughter from her bottle. It has that rubber "nipple-type" top but the feel of a sippy cup. Super easy to clean and durable when it comes to being thrown around.
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
Dec. 13, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: NUK 12+ Month Active Cup
I love this NUK cup. Its so cute and easy to clean it stays closed and not spill everywhere and my daughter loved using it after switching from bottles.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Seneca, Sc
Loved when my son was using this cup. It was easy for him to hold and would hold more drink than other cups so he wouldn't empty as quickly.
Philadelphia, PA
Have anyone found where I can purchase just the spout replacement?