BY NUK

NUK® 12+ Month Active Cup®.
Trusted brand in North America for 25 yrs.
Silicone.
For easy bottle-to-cup transition.
Soft spout.
10 oz. see more...

• Have anyone found where I can purchase just the spout rep...2 Answers
Jasmine p.
Independence
This sippy cup has been one of the best! The nipple does not leak at all! She can toss the cup around and it doesn't break or crack. I love this sippy cup for my daughter.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I like this Nuk cup!- it’s better then the straw one for my daughter w that one the lid always gets in her way of the straw - this one there are not complications. It doesn’t drip when laying down I love it!-
kacy b.
United states
Its an ok product it tends too leak quite a bit and made a mess no matter how you would hold it. And it has a fast flow and my kids didnt like it. I think this product could have been better.
Carrie P.
These worked WONDERS with trasistioning all my kids to supply cups. They were never really sure of the hard topped ones, this definitely helped. Totally recommend.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
The is the Perfect supply cup for transitioning. I've heard horror stories to kids crying for their bottle for days. My daughter didn't even notice we took away the bottle with this supply cup. She still uses the kind of bottle a year later, we have to get a new O E everybody th cause the nipple isn't very durable
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I have gone through plenty of sippy cups with my daughter because now she is at that age where she likes to chuck them across the room. This is the ONLY one I have tried so far that is durable enough to withstand all of that. Another plus is that it is spill proof. I would definitely recommend, even though it may be pricey it is worth it.
Becca H.
I cannot recommend this cup enough! I love it! My daughter was 6 months old when we started using this cup and now she's 8 months old and drinking out of a hard spout sippy cup! This is the absolute perfect transition cup!
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
These cups were such an easy way to transition my little girl from bottles to sippy cups! They don’t leak, are easy to clean and have easy to hold handles for little hands! We will definitely continue to purchase and buy these for my other new mommy friends!
Megan J.
This is a lifesaver! My daughter was doing well taking sippy cups. For some reason she decided to stop and wouldn't take ANY at all. Our doctor recommended these and they actually helped! They're BPA free, spill proof & leak proof (REALLY!) & she likes them!! It is the best transition sippy cup we have purchased so far.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Perfect transition cup for a 1 year old. Great price especially when you buy on amazon. I love the different colors and characters. She's doing the best with these cups rather than all the others I've tried. I would totally recommend.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Have anyone found where I can purchase just the spout replacement?