BY NUK

NUK® 0m+ Slow Flow Orthodontic Silicone Bottles.
Original orthodontic nipple.
Reduces colic & promotes healthy oral development.
Simulates & supports breastfeeding.
Can be used with all NUK® wide neck nipples.
Brand trusted by moms for over 25 years in North America.
NUK® Air System™.
BPA free.
3 bottles. see more...

Ashley M.
Clayton, NC
These were my go to bottles!!! they were the only ones i could actually get my daughter to use. It was easy clean up and loved all the cute designs. Our favorites were the pink ones with the cute words all over it. We also use NUk pacifiers!! Love all their products.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
These bottles were ok. I was a little thrown off by the hole in the nipple, but my baby didn't seem to mind them to much, and they were easy to clean but I didn't notice anything about them that made them better than any other bottle.
Elvira B.
My baby loved these bottles. They were the only ones I used. They had cute designs that caught his attention. The bottles were easy to clean and store. The nipple was also easy to clean.
Jenn H.
I don't know what has changed on there bit 4 years ago o loved them. The new ones I have the milk spurts out the vent hole and they flow so fast my son has trouble keeping up. Even now at 6 months. They also leak so if they aren't kept perfectly upright say hello to a mess.