BY NUK

NUK® 0-6m Silicone Orthodontic Pacifier.
Brand trusted by moms for over 25 years in North America.
The original orthodontic shape.
BPA free.
NUK® Air System™.
#1 selling pacifier brand in North America. see more...

Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby is a bottle fed baby. He loves these pacifier especially since he started teething. They are a bit stiffer than the one he was sent home with. Which helps as he gums on it. He really likes them. It was easy to transition him to this. I am probably lucky for that. He doesn't seem to picky as long as he can have something in his mouth. I would recommend these. But, remember not all babies are the same.
Katie M.
La Crosse, WI
These pacifiers worked well for my son while he was a baby. He doesn't use them anymore.
Natalie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
My son preferred the avent pacifier. Not a fan of this particular one. It's shape seems to slip out when he is sucking.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
I love these pacifiers, they are the only ones that both of my children would use. They hold up well and are usually available in many attractive colors.
Kerri C.
These overall seem like nice pacifiers, they seem well made and solid. However, my daughter hated them. I think the shape is just too different for her since she is breastfed. She preferred something shaped more like the breast.
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
These are great...if your kid will take them. NuK makes the kind of pacifiers that are passed out in the hospitals. However this shape, is different from those. My daughter would not take to this kind until she was 1 and at that point I wanted her off the pacifier so I got rid of all of them.
Katie P.
I know a lot of people who use these, however my daughter did not. I tried a couple different time giving her these but she didn't like them. Probably the shape of the nipple was confusing.
Krista Q.
Suffern, NY
My son is 14 months old and he loves these pacifiers. They are the only kind we've used and will continue to use.