Nuii

Nuii Mini Adventure ice...
64 Reviews
5 / 5
Davvero buoni questi gelatina.Golosi ,160calorie.Cioccolato bianco e caramello con una morbida cremadi noci pecan.Cioccolato fondente e biscotto con panna.Della giusta grandezza
5 / 5
Les crèmes glacés de la marque Nuii sont juste délicieuses La texture est agréable en bouche ,les saveurs sont variés est délicate. Les parfums proposés sont vraiment divers et variés. On a vraiment de quoi se faire plaisir gustativement cette été.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Too rich for my liking and the flavours are intense. I did like the small size of the ice cream as that ensured that the punch of flavour was moderated.
5 / 5
It was very delicious, I loved it. My son and I ate it, I think it was very delicious. I recommend it, enjoy your meal. It is an enjoyable dessert…..
5 / 5
I love these! The textures are incredible and the flavours are beautiful. Thick, crunchy chocolate and smooth ice-cream is my favourite combo. I love the mini size, they are not too small, not too big- they are the perfect treat.
5 / 5
Super yummy little ice cream treats! The mini size is perfect for a guilt free quick treat. I wasn’t sure about the pecan one but it was really tasty with a creamy nutty texture. The cookies and cream one was my favourite though as you just can’t beat cookies and cream anything in my opinion! I thought they were good value for money as you get 6 in a box which is a lot more than a lot of ice cream brands!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Very good ice creams. Flavour is very delicate maybe to subtle…but everyone had a different taste. Ice cream coming with nice box with six ice cream in. Overall size and taste is a bit overpriced.
5 / 5
Well these were absolutely gorgeous. Lovely for a mid week treat. The Texan one had this gorgeous white caramel chocolate flavour on the outside and salted pecan on the inside. The New York one was a creamy milk chocolate on the outside with lashes of cookies and cream on the inside. And all at only 160 cals. They definitely helped curb my sweet cravings, my only negative is that I wanted more.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’ve purchased this today to review on Influenster. There was so much hype about this product but if I’m honest It’s ok,as I found it a bit too sweet for my liking .May be it’s just me,But overall it’s a good small dessert and sweet treat.
5 / 5
Nuii Mini Adventure ice creams are a family favorite! Perfect portion sizes, unique flavors, and a delightful treat for all. My family loved it