NuGo Slim Bars uploaded by Courtney B.
5 colors available

BY NUGO SLIM

Dipped in Real Dark Chocolate Contains Natural Flavanol Antioxidants. All Natural. No Maltitol. No Artificial Sweeteners. 16g Protein. 3g Sugar. 7g Fiber. Gluten Free. Vegan. Non-Dairy Getting slim is now something you and your stomach can both agree on. Getting Real When It Comes To Your Health For years our customers have told us that they wanted a low sugar, high protein snake without the artificial sweeteners. see more...

• Where can I find these bars? Are they tasty?2 Answers
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Foodie Expert
These bars have a great nutritional profile and a nice crunch, but I found myself getting tired of the flavors very quickly. I do like that they have 17g protein and only 2g sugar -- it's hard to find bars with such a good mix. The sugar comes from chicory root insulin and glycerine.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Flagstaff, AZ
NuGo makes quality products and products you can feel good about eating. These bars are inexpensive and will keep you full for hours. Perfect for people with busy schedules or workout a lot or just want a good snack.
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Lockport, IL
These did not taste good to me at all. The bars had a very chemical after taste. I would not be able to eat these on a regular basis and cannot recommend them to anyone I know.
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
I've been trying to find vegan protein bars that have the macros and calories I like. While I would prefer a little more protein and a little less carbs, it's not too bad. I have so far tried the crunchy peanut butter and I loved the dark chocolate coating. The texture was great compared to a comparable vegan protein bar I've tried. However, I got more of an almond taste than a peanut butter taste.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Foodie Expert
I recently started purchasing NuGo Slim bars to have as a midday snack. I usually purchase the raspberry flavor and I think it is my favorite. The bar isn't so sweet that it tastes like candy like with some other protein/meal replacement bars, but it still has enough flavor that it is enjoyable to eat. Since it is high in protein, it fills you up fast and can keep you going until your next meal. Now I always have these on hand to get through a long day of class!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Leandro, CA
Where can I find these bars? Are they tasty?