BY NUGO NUTRITION

Made Delicious with Real Dark Chocolate Soy and Dairy Free 9 g Protein 100% Natural Vegan Certified Gluten Free You are now Free to snack! NuGo Free is a wholesome, delicious and nourishing food for people with sensitivities to wheat, dairy and soy. • Rice Protein Crisp (Rice Protein Concentrate And Rice Flour), Crisp Rice (Rice Flour), Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter), Crystalline Fructose, Almonds, Tapioca Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Agave Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Cranberries (Sugar), Rice Protein, Pumpkin Seeds, Flaxseed, Water, Organic Acacia Gum, Flaxseed Oil, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt. Allergen Statement: Contains Almonds. Manufactured In A Plant That Uses Tree Nuts And Peanuts. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Wheat Free • Vegan • Kosher see more...

Kimberly K.
Provo, UT
I am allergic to Soy and Gluten and there are several of these bars that I can eat. I really like them. They don't taste like cardboard. They have good ingredients and are easy to take with me in case I get hungry out and about. If they were all soy free I'd vote 5 stars.
Maeve G.
I used to eat a lot of Nugo bars and was very disappointed by this flavor. It's just too unlike the other flavors, and has a weird texture. I wouldn't recommend this bar, though some people seem to eat it because of allergies which is a different case.
Korin F.
Temple, NH
I have a lot of food allergies and this is the tastiest protein bar I have found on the market. I always carry them in my purse for when I'm out shopping. If you have dairy, gluten, soy or egg allergies this is the bar for you!
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
This is beyond delicious. Gluten free foods usually lack in flavor but this is SO good. I would 100% recommend.
Carol R.
Miami
It tastes great, and people with diabetes Tend you were born is ideal. I love
Dana S.
Merritt Is, FL
I would be very interested in trying these, are they very sweet?
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
Que tipos de semilla lleva?
Dawn C.
This looks good. Does it satisfy hunger?