BY NUGO

Save on Nugo Peanut Butter Cup (12x1, 76 OZ), (Please check the ingredients before use, If in doubt please talk to your health professional before use, )Specialty Dietary Needs: Kosher, Vegan, Dairy FreeAverage Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 480, 0 SKU: BAB05280 see more...

• How dose this protein bar taste ?? Do you eat before or a...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I love these bars! They don’t taste like gross fake chocolate or weird protein. I eat them often for a snack and it satisfies my sweet tooth! If you’re looking for healthy nutrition bar options, look no further than Nugo! Their other flavors are great, too!
Monica L.
This is my absolute favorite granola bar. Not only does it function as a good filling snack, but it is also a great chocolatey treat without being too sweet at all.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good, it's like eating a candy bar but with protein. It has less sugar then most cookies and a full serving of protein. It's enjoyable and they hold up fairly well in my purse or car. I love the mint flavor it reminds me of thin mint cookies. Got these at the market for 2 bucks a bar so I just ordered them online for way cheaper.
Ryan C.
I am so happy to have stumbled upon this product at Earthfare. I have a sensitivity/allergy to barley which severely limits the protein bars that I can eat. Barley is used in almost all of them as a malt. However, this product uses soy, tapioca, and rice instead! The bar itself is very different from other protein bars in consistency as well. Where many of them are an almost thick paste-like consistency, this bar has a rice-crisp-like center. It is both filling, and sweet-tooth satisfying.
LEAR26852  DIANA CAROLINA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Muy bueno me encanta q sea de chocolate oscuro pies casi todas son con. Chocolate normal
Amberly M.
Modesto, CA
How dose this protein bar taste ?? Do you eat before or after work out