BY NUGO NUTRITION BAR

Find out what decadence tastes like. This all-natural Chocolate Chip bar covered in Dark Chocolate will curb all of those chocolate cravings and leave you wanting more. NuGo Dark is the first protein bar of its kind low-fat, vegan, OU Pareve, and covered in delicious, antioxidant-rich dark chocolate. REAL Dark Chocolate High Protein Low FatVegan/Non-Dairy Pareve Certified Gluten Free Certified Kosher Antioxidant Rich Healthy for the Whole Family chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (Emulsifier), vanilla extract, Soy Crisp Nuggets (isolated soy protein, rice flour, malt and sugar), Chocolate Rice Crisp (rice flour, cocoa powder, sugar, malt extract), Tapioca Syrup, Agave Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whole Oats, Soy Protein, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Acacia Gum and Natural Flavor. Dairy Free Vegan Kosher see more...

Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I love these bars! I adore everything I've tried from this brand, and it's all so delicious! They're vegan, totally organic, have very high quality non-Dutch/non-alkalized chocolate in them, meaning they contain all antioxidants the chocolate offers, and they provide 10g of protein. Nugo also has bars for those who need less sugar in their food, more protein than 10g, healthy kid friendly snacks that kids will want to eat, and many other things. I would definitely recommend this line of protein bars and any other product Nugo makes.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I adore these bars! Vegan friendly! So tasty! I keep these in my handbag for when I'm starving and keep them at work as well! Sure, they're full of sugar at 14g, but it has 10g of protein as well. Not only this, they taste so indulgent, so I eat them as a treat when I'm craving a candy bar or cookie.
Anna L.
This is a really good bar and brand. I bought it originally because it's vegan friendly but I fell in love with the taste. They are filling and a good price! Great for snacks especially after a workout.