Nugo Nutrition Bar 63184 Dark Mocha Chocolate Bar uploaded by Michele M.

BY NUGO NUTRITION BAR

Coffee Lovers, meet your new favorite gourmet snack. This mocha bar is covered in rich, delicious dark chocolate. NuGo Dark is the first protein bar of its kind-low-fat, vegan, OU Pareve, and covered in delicious, antioxidant-rich dark chocolate. Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (Emulsifier), vanilla extract), Soy Crisp Nuggets (isolated soy protein, rice flour, malt and salt), Rice Crisp (rice flour, sugar, malt extract), Tapioca Syrup, Agave Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whole Oats, Soy Protein, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Coffee, Acacia Gum and Natural Flavor. Nutrition facts: Calories 200 Calories from fat 50 Total Fat 5g 9% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrates 30g 8% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Sodium 45mg 2% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Trans Fat 0g Sugar 14g Protein 10g see more...

Chessa C.
Foodie Expert
These have been a godsend when it comes to finding a bar that doesn't contain nuts or traces of nuts (I'm allergic) so I highly appreciate these. They are too sweet in my opinion, but very filling and do have multiple flavors so maybe just the flavors that I've tried are sweet.
Gabriela D.
Thousand Oaks , CA
Vegan and chocolate mocha flavored, are you serious? I had to try these and I am so glad I did. This is one of my all time favorite bars. They fill me up and provide me with that extra needed protein. Definitely recommend these!
Michele M.
Foodie Expert
Delicious tasting nutrition bar! Crunchy with just the right amount of chocolate. No heavy protein taste either. Perfect to snack on right after a run!
gurlsss2000 g.
Foodie Expert
The nugo nutrition bar in dark mocha chocolate is my favorite, recommend this to everyone.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good. They taste like a candy bar, dark chocolate and coffee blend perfectly together. These bars are great when your hungry and they are gluten free and vegan so I can eat them despite my food allergies. They are higher in carbs then protein so they count as dessert.