BY NUGO FREE

NuGo FREE: Feel Free to Snack. NuGO Free makes gluten free, soy free and dairy free eating a real treat! NuGo Free s Gluten Free bars are full of crisp rice protein and healthy ingredients to create a delicious, one of a kind, gluten free snack. Any individuals with celiac disease, sensitivities to wheat, diary, soy, or anyone looking for a delicious nourishing snack can now be FREE TO SNACK. NuGO FREE is 100% natural and vegan OU Pareve plus layered with luscious, REAL dark chocolate or touched with icing. Try one of our three delicious favors today and GO FREE! Certified Gluten Free - 5 grams Fiber - Vegan see more...

• Would this be a great bar for someone who is lactose intolerant w...1 Answers
  • How do they taste? I like taste then like the idea that it is goo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love that NuGO Free Natural Bars are gluten free, soy free and dairy free." in 2 reviews
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
Pretty good but not my favorite, i have been trying many kinds lately for breakfasts.
Kristi P.
So much love in my heart for these protein bars! So tasty and they makes such an easy little snack.
Kym B.
I love so much that these are dairy free. I have a hard time finding bars without some form of dairy in them.
Megan P.
Southaven, MS
They are ok. Healthy, yes.... but the ingrediants still aren't as healthy as they could be
Lorna R.
Foodie Expert
How do they taste? I like taste then like the idea that it is good for me.
Flora Z.
Would this be a great bar for someone who is lactose intolerant wanting to know if it was possible?