BY NUGO FREE

NuGo FREE: Feel Free to Snack. NuGO Free makes gluten free, soy free and dairy free eating a real treat! NuGo Free s Gluten Free bars are full of crisp rice protein and healthy ingredients to create a delicious, one of a kind, gluten free snack. Any individuals with celiac disease, sensitivities to wheat, diary, soy, or anyone looking for a delicious nourishing snack can now be FREE TO SNACK. NuGO FREE is 100% natural and vegan OU Pareve plus layered with luscious, REAL dark chocolate or touched with icing. Try one of our three delicious favors today and GO FREE! Certified Gluten Free - 5 grams Fiber - Vegan see more...

• Would this be a great bar for someone who is lactose intolerant w...1 Answers
  • How do they taste? I like taste then like the idea that it is goo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love that NuGO Free Natural Bars are gluten free, soy free and dairy free." in 2 reviews
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
Dark Chocolate Trail Mix - This is my number 1 flavor of the FREE bars from NuGo. I wish there were less ingredients in the bar, but they are a good go-to when I don't have time to pack my own. There is always a bar in my purse and in my drawer at work - just in case hunger strikes! It's chewier than crunchy. It's not missing any flavor or sweetness, but luckily it's missing a number of ingredients I don't need.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love these great tasting high protein Gluten Free snacks! Our family loves to take them with while traveling and the Dark Chocolate Trail MIx variety is our favorite flavor! You must give them a try!
haley p.
Springfield, OR
This product is acyually really good! I love it! It makes ne feel better knowing what I eat is healthy
Meegan S.
Hamlin, Ny
These are really flavorful and are healthy! i Like to use them on mornings when i don't have a lot of time, quick and easy!
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
Pretty good but not my favorite, i have been trying many kinds lately for breakfasts.
Joan D.
Foodie Expert
I love that NuGO Free Natural Bars are gluten free, soy free and dairy free. I feel better about myself when I eat healthy.
Stephanie L.
Decent bar. Way to go gluten trend. There is still a lot of sugar and other crap in this bar...
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
As someone with Celiac disease, I find it hard to buy healthy, high-protein snacks, but the NuGO Free bar is awesome!!! I'm so glad I discovered these. They're delicious and still manage to be gluten free and vegan. Very safe buy if you have food allergies and want to still be able to eat protein bars.
Kristi P.
So much love in my heart for these protein bars! So tasty and they makes such an easy little snack.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good! They are sweet, and filling. I really like them alot. I eat them for breakfast sometimes.
Lorna R.
Foodie Expert
How do they taste? I like taste then like the idea that it is good for me.
Flora Z.
Would this be a great bar for someone who is lactose intolerant wanting to know if it was possible?