BY NUGO FAMILY

Families Love NuGo! Essential Antioxidants & Vitamins. Awesome Good and Healthy! Low Glycemic response. You ll feel satisfied and energized with NuGo! Studies show NuGo has a low glycemic response, which means it is digested slowly to provide extended levels of satiation and energy. No rapid elevation in blood sugar levels and no crashing lows.Our philosophy at NuGo is pretty simple: we believe in providing healthy food choices while delivering exceptional taste. You ll find oats, brown rice and soy - and these nourishing ingredients are 100% natural. NuGo family nutrition bars are high in protein, low in fat and sodium plus absolutely loaded with essential antioxidants and vitamins. Taste the NuGo difference - we think that you ll find it awesome, good and healthy! NuGo is proud to offer a variety of delicious, sholesome snacks from organic and vegan to sugar free and real whole see more...

• How many calories does this nutrition bar have ? 1 Answers
  • Do they taste like cardboard like all other kinds??1 Answers
  • It looks really good I'd like to try these1 Answers
  • "I love white chocolate so I did enjoy this bar." in 1 review
  • "I really liked the yogurt bars, but the chocolate and peanut butter options were less tasty." in 1 review
Michelle W.
Mcknight, PA
I occasionally eat these for breakfast or lunch for days when I'm busy and don't have time to sit down for full meals. I think these are really good! They have a good amount of protein and keep you full. In my opinion, the vanilla yogurt and coffee flavors are the best. These do contain gluten and dairy, so not a good option for anyone with food sensitivities (the NuGo dark bars are vegan and gluten free if you do have a sensitivity or allergy). All in all, I think they're a good price and work well for what I use them for!
Alyssa L.
I love the Nugo bars, they're totally filling so they work for a snack as well as a small meal. My favorite ones are the ones in the picture, the vanilla ones. They're totally delicious. Unfortunately they don't fit on my low-carb diet.
Jessyka G.
Robinson, TX
My daughter has ADD and her medicine sometimes make her not hungry. These are the only bar I've found that she will touch! Our entire house loves them! Taste great and no texture issues. Love this product!
danielle b.
Edmonds, WA
These are great! Love the flavor and the texture of the bar! A great on the go snack or snack to hold you over for a while. Very filling! Not to costly either when you buy in packages!
Sarah D.
This is one of the better flavors of this bar. Unfortunately due to an allergy, I can't eat these anymore.
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
These are actually pretty good. I love white chocolate so I did enjoy this bar. I definitely recommend it.
Anais R.
Very good for loosing weight
and if you want to gain energy you can eat this product as a snack
Nicole R.
Clearfield, UT
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Te flavor is great and its crunchy.its a lot cheaper if you buy by e package.
Anais R.
How many calories does this nutrition bar have ?
tihana k.
It looks really good I'd like to try these
Kristen J.
Council Blfs, IA
Do most people use this product as a meal replacemet or a supplement?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do they taste like cardboard like all other kinds??