BY NUGO FAMILY

Families Love NuGo®! Essential Antioxidants & Vitamins. 11g Protein. Low Fat. 100% Natural. Low Glycemic Certified. Kosher Dairy Made Delicious with Real Milk Chocolate! Awesome, Good & Healthy. Low Glycemic Response You ll feel satisfied & energized with NuGo®! Welcome to the NuGo® Family Our philosophy at Nugo® is pretty simple:  we believe in providing healthy food choices while delivering exceptional taste.  You ll fin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor C.
I absolutely love these bars, and it's not just because I'm from Pittsburgh. The flavors are amazing, my personal flavor is the coffee. The macros are pretty good for these as well and I'd definitely recommend them.
Christy D.
I was in Whole Foods looking for a snack bar that actually tasted good but was also filling. The guy stocking the shelves was pretty knowledgeable about snack bars and suggested I try this one (I put the emphasis on wanting something that tasted GOOD). He was right. They taste like a dessert and they get me through my mid day sugar craving. They have enough protein to keep me full and feel like I'm eating something healthy. Now I want one!
Samantha E.
Enjoyable without the lingering protein taste. Although there's more sugar than other protein bars, you can't beat the taste!
amie d.
Yummy goodness for you the chocolate the banana mean to yummy very good healthy snack bars