BY NUGO

NuGo® Dark Chocolate Pretzel With Sea Salt.

Certified gluten-free. GF™.

Real dark chocolate.

Real Delicious®.

10g Non-GMO.

Protein. Gluten free. Vegan.

1 Protein bar. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
So good!! I have tried a lot of protein bars and most of them have a weird chalky texture. This one does not. It’s almost like a rice crispy bar. It’s crunch, delicious and due to the protein keep my full in the morning. I have bought and rebought these bars.
Stephanie M.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
Foodie Expert
I can't even explain how amazing Nugo bars are. The chocolate pretzel is my favorite flavor. It has the most satisfying texture, with a crunchy base inside, and smooth chocolate sprinkled with salt on top.  I use this as a daily protein bar for after my bike rides and to be honest, I could eat way more than just one in a single sitting. They are the perfect healthy treat, especially since they are vegan and gluten free! Healthy nutritional stats and not heavy in calories either.
Maeve G.
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for salty sweet combinations and this does the trick. Nugo bars are nice because they're almost all vegan I believe, but they don't supply as much protein as other bars. I don't buy them anymore but if you're hungry at whole foods they're a good snack.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
So tasty and gluten and vegan! It's hard to find a bar with enough protein that is also allergy friendly! It does have a lot of sugar and is definitely more carb then protein. It's great for when your craving dessert!
Erin W.
Foodie Expert
For a healthy food, this doesn't taste bad. However for a non health food fan this has a weird aftertaste and isn't too great.
Overall, not bad, but it could be better.
Dani B.
Foodie Expert
Fantastic!!! Vegan approved. Hands down the best protein bar I ever tried. I love how you can taste the salt. Not to overwhelming​ but it's exactly like a chocolate covered pretzel. I carry these everywhere with me.
Andrea S.
Mahopac, NY
AMAZING TASTE! These help to cure your sweet cravings, especially if you're a chocolate lover. They're not as packed with protein as the Nugo Stronger but still great for a post-workout pick-me-up.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
All I have to say is that these taste amazing! I love dark chocolate and I love pretzels so the combination of the two is delightful.
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
I am addicted to these vegan protein bars. They are sooooo amazing and always on a good sale when I buy. MY FAV!
Jennie T.
Good taste, but I prefer snacks to be a little chewier. I almost felt as though my tooth was break
Danielle P.