BY NUGO DARK

Real Dark Chocolate.  Real Delicious.® Real Dark Chocolate is Healthy & Delicious. All Natural. 10g Protein. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Kosher. Vegan. With Sea Salt -Contains Natural Flavanol Antioxidants. Delicious has a Dark Side.™ NuGo® Dark is the only Real Dark Chocolate enrobed protein bar.  NuGo® s dark chocolate comes only from cocoa beans, a superfood which lowers bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol.  Other chocolate-coa. see more...

• Do these taste like protein? some protein bars have a fun...1 Answers
  • Wondering where I could find these? Very intrigued1 Answers
  • are these good at all? where can i buy them?5 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just discovered these bars and I absolutely love them! They taste great more candy bar then health food and they have allergy friendly options! They have one serving of protein and two of carbs so it's perfect when you can't eat a meal! I am going to get mot and keep them in my purse and the car.
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
I love dark chocolate, so these are one of my favorite go to snacks after the gym. They taste amazing (not dry, bland, or gritty like some protein bars) and are a great and filling snack in general. I always keep a few in my car to satisfy my chocolate craving!
Allison M.
These taste like actual candy bars. There is a good amount of protein and they're even vegan! I'm a fan of the chocolate pretzel's sweet and salty flavor. They make a perfect snack to satisfy the chocolate craving.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh , PA
These taste great and make you feel full! They may not be as beneficial as some of the other protein bars, but with these it feels like you're eating a candy bar so I think it's a fair trade off.
Andrea S.
Mahopac, NY
These taste amazing and they're a great pre or post-workout snack. They don't have as much protein as the Nugo Stronger bars but if you're a lover of dark chocolate, then you'll love these! They definitely help with the sweet cravings!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
These I have tried they're pretty good they're very yummy bars if I give you energy to work out and if you skip breakfast or something it's just really good to have ago and really does what it's supposed to do
Kelly H.
Buffalo, NY
Love these! So delicious! They are healthy for you too which is always a plus :) they are a bit pricey though!
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
These are great for after a work out, very good and lots of protein. Better than snacking out on junk; treat yourself to this bad boy. Did you know dark chocolate fills you up? Even if you eat the smallest bite before a meal, it can stop your hunger from exceeding your likings.
Brittany R.
Are these even good?.!! worth the money ?
lexi m.
are these good at all? where can i buy them?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
I been looking for a good protein bar or nut bar, this one tho has only 10 g of protein but how about calories? Or sugar???
Halie A.
Do these taste like protein? some protein bars have a funny taste
Kimberly T.