nügg Revitalizing Face Mask

by Nugg

Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award

3 pack of single-use Revitalizing face mask pods for a vibrant, dewy complexion and a healthy glow.

• Peppermint Oil & Flaxseed Oil revitalize, refresh and plumps the look of skin by boosting skin radiance
  • Perfect “wake-up” call for tired skin
  • Refreshing gel texture with a natural cooling sensation. Place in fridge for extra cooling effect
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 95% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens

Use twice a week or more as desired.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated lecithin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, menthol, camphor, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, , hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil.

I'm looking to try a new face mask, although sometimes I hesitate to try something new because my skin is sometimes sensitive. Anyone with sensitive skin try this? Have any problems?
I have been looking for a face mask that brightens dull skin. Will this mask brightens the dull skin due to aging?
Start your review of nügg Revitalizing Face Mask!
Product Highlights
“...this mask. WARNING: This mask smells strongly of peppermint. If you are sensitive to scent, this is not the mask for you. ” in reviews
Atlanta, GA
The mask is a thin, clear, non-scented gel that goes on easily. It does not dry with the flaky clay-like consistency that you get with other types of masks. I felt a hint of tingling when I first applied to my skin (I assume from peppermint), but it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It has been a few days since I tried the mask and my skin still feels smooth with no dryness whatsoever.
Los Angeles, CA
Left my skin moisturized and plump. i did not notice any radiance in my skin, however. I am not a huge fan of the tingling sensation from the peppermint so i would not repurchase this scent but I am interested in trying the other scents for anti-aging and other purposes.
I love trying new masks and was pleasantly surprised with this one. It left my face tingly and I noticed the following day that my skin was tighter. It smells like peppermint so that's an added bonus of aromatherapy. I will purchase again!
My face was extremely dry to the point where it was flaking. I was able to get 2 uses out of this pod and let me tell you how moisturizing it was..no more flakiness and so hydrated after using it! I kept it on for about an hour even though it says 15 minutes. The peppermint smell is amazing as well. I definitely will be repurchasing since it did exactly what it was supposed to!
Very Refreshing and Hydrating mask. Even though it looks tiny. Its good for around three uses. The packaging is cute, but its hard to reseal it. The mask itself is quite good. I recommend it
Indianapolis, IN
I adore this product. I keep it in the fridge. After I use it, I put it in a ziplock. One little container will last me 2-3 times. It feels so cool and tingly on my face. I definitely feel as though this product plumps my skin and makes it brighter. It leaves my skin feeling cool, fresh, and clean.
I love this mask! One pod lasts for 3-4 treatments, which is a great value! My skin feels amazing after I rinse this mask off. I definitely recommend this facial mask.
I too have sensitive skin so I'm always worried about using different face masks as well. I used this and there was no breakouts of any kind and my face was not irritated by it at all.
Irvine, KY
nügg Revitalizing Face Mask my go to face mask.I always sick in the fridge and get it out when I need a pick me up. The flaxseed and peppermint oil revitalizes and plumps skin.
2,684 reviews
This is a wonderful mask. I love how cooling it is. I really love Nugg masks. You do have to be careful around the eye area. The fumes burn your eyes from the peppermint.