nügg Revitalizing Face Mask
Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award
3 pack of single-use Revitalizing face mask pods for a vibrant, dewy complexion and a healthy glow.
- Peppermint Oil & Flaxseed Oil revitalize, refresh and plumps the look of skin by boosting skin radiance
- Perfect “wake-up” call for tired skin
- Refreshing gel texture with a natural cooling sensation. Place in fridge for extra cooling effect
- Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
- Made with 95% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
- No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens
Use twice a week or more as desired.
Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals
Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated lecithin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, menthol, camphor, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, , hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil.
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "When I saw the claim that this mask would make my skin more radiant and firmer, I was skeptical. After I rinsed it off, I did not see much of difference. The next day though, I was shocked how much more radiant and firmer my skin really did look. It did not last long, but I was pleasantly surprised by the results of this mask. WARNING: This mask smells strongly of peppermint. If you are sensitive to scent, this is not the mask for you. " in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos