BY NUGG

Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award

3 pack of single-use Revitalizing face mask pods for a vibrant, dewy complexion and a healthy glow.

• Peppermint Oil & Flaxseed Oil revitalize, refresh and plumps the look of skin by boosting skin radiance
  • Perfect “wake-up” call for tired skin
  • Refreshing gel texture with a natural cooling sensation. Place in fridge for extra cooling effect
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 95% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens

Use twice a week or more as desired.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated lecithin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, menthol, camphor, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, , hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil.

• I'm looking to try a new face mask, although sometimes I hesitate...6 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face mask that brightens dull skin. Wil...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this on sale and was really excited to try it but have mixed feelings about it. It had a lot of product in it which was nice and it was very creamy. It was a little strange leaving it on my face so long without it drying but that's just how this one works. The one thing about this is it made my face tingle to the point where it sort of burned. I almost took it off early because it was beginning to irritate me and I don't consider myself as having sensitive skin. Maybe it's just the peppermint and I'm not used to it but this mask wasn't so amazing that it made the pain worth it. I want to try the other types of this mask but I'm not so sure about this one.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I must be the only person reviewing this product that didn't really care for it at all. When I saw that it had peppermint, I thought nothing of it, since I like the smell of peppermint. But to me, this smelled like a really strong menthol, and I couldn't stand it! Not only that, but I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. It didn't break me out or cause my skin to look worse, but it didn't make any noticeable positive difference either. Overall, it was a let-down for me.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Out of the nugg face masks this one is my favorite. The mint really makes it feel like my pores are opening and like Vicks this has a very calming aromatherapy effect. There is a ton in the tub, I wish they split these into two parts since I (and I assume most) only need 1/2 of the tub and since I can't reseal the tub the rest goes to waste or on an friends face if I time it well.
April B.
West Monroe, LA
BEWARE! This one with peppermint oil burnt my face! I looked sunburnt and my face felt like it was on fire for a week! Peppermint oil is known for burning! I do not have sensitive skin not have I ever had an issue with any kind of product until this one! Try this one at your own risk cuz I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy :( If I coulda gave it 0 stars I would have
Monica S.
Great mask!! The peppermint scent is so soothing and the tingling effect is subtle, but let's you know it's working. After rinsing off, my face felt so refreshed and smooth. I would definitely repurchase and try the other (flavors?) The consistency is like a lotion, but just requires a thin layer covering the skin. One little package will last me two masks.
Nic W.
Indianapolis, IN
I adore this product. I keep it in the fridge. After I use it, I put it in a ziplock. One little container will last me 2-3 times. It feels so cool and tingly on my face. I definitely feel as though this product plumps my skin and makes it brighter. It leaves my skin feeling cool, fresh, and clean.
Stacy S.
Not a bag mask. There is quite a bit of product in the package and it would be better if it was repeal able. However, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth afterwards. I am a huge fan!
Monica A.
I too have sensitive skin so I'm always worried about using different face masks as well. I used this and there was no breakouts of any kind and my face was not irritated by it at all.
Nina R.
I love this mask! One pod lasts for 3-4 treatments, which is a great value! My skin feels amazing after I rinse this mask off. I definitely recommend this facial mask.
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
Amazing face mask it leaves my skin so soft once I'm done using it.Its worth every penny.
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking to try a new face mask, although sometimes I hesitate to try something new because my skin is sometimes sensitive. Anyone with sensitive skin try this? Have any problems?
Neelam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a face mask that brightens dull skin. Will this mask brightens the dull skin due to aging?