BY NUGG

Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award

3 pack of single-use Revitalizing face mask pods for a vibrant, dewy complexion and a healthy glow.

• Peppermint Oil & Flaxseed Oil revitalize, refresh and plumps the look of skin by boosting skin radiance
  • Perfect “wake-up” call for tired skin
  • Refreshing gel texture with a natural cooling sensation. Place in fridge for extra cooling effect
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 95% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens

Use twice a week or more as desired.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated lecithin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, menthol, camphor, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, , hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil.

• I'm looking to try a new face mask, although sometimes I hesitate...6 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face mask that brightens dull skin. Wil...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "When I saw the claim that this mask would make my skin more radiant and firmer, I was skeptical. After I rinsed it off, I did not see much of difference. The next day though, I was shocked how much more radiant and firmer my skin really did look. It did not last long, but I was pleasantly surprised by the results of this mask. WARNING: This mask smells strongly of peppermint. If you are sensitive to scent, this is not the mask for you. " in 3 reviews
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
i discovered nugg after the only youtuber i watch mentioned it. these come in little “pods” and it doesn’t feel like any other face mask i’ve tried. it’s really goopy you’d think it would slide off putting it on your face, but it doesn’t. this one smells like peppermint and you can actually feel it on your face, too. it takes a while for it to come off because of the slippery feel, but it feels so nice on your skin and leaves it feeling super soft. i like using this on a saturdays after a long week.
Diana B.
Hagerstown, MD
This mask is a creamy gel like texture that smoothes effortlessly onto the face. It felt soothing to apply and the peppermint scent was very relaxing to inhale. The mask does have a cooling effect and it also caused some tingling, which I assume is due to the peppermint. If you have sensitive skin be mindful of that. My skin felt supple and soft after using. Definitely recommend. The pod contains about 2 applications, so it would be nice if the pod was resealable.
Carrie P.
Review for: Revitalizing Face Mask more...
This mask feels so wonderful on! It’s got such a nice tingly sensation that lasts the whole time it’s on your face. My skin felt so soft after I wiped it clean. The smell is pretty nice also, the only downside is the price, but it’s not a deal breaker.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
nügg Revitalizing Face Mask my go to face mask.I always sick in the fridge and get it out when I need a pick me up. The flaxseed and peppermint oil revitalizes and plumps skin.
elisabeth b.
Berkley
I absolutely LOVE this mask for when I have tired, dull looking skin. I often work long overnight shifts, and I consider this my go-to to bring life back to my skin!
Dayana S.
Eugene, OR
Im actually use this mask two times but i just dont feel that makes anything in my face. I used to have my expectations higher with these but now its just disappointing.
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this on sale and was really excited to try it but have mixed feelings about it. It had a lot of product in it which was nice and it was very creamy. It was a little strange leaving it on my face so long without it drying but that's just how this one works. The one thing about this is it made my face tingle to the point where it sort of burned. I almost took it off early because it was beginning to irritate me and I don't consider myself as having sensitive skin. Maybe it's just the peppermint and I'm not used to it but this mask wasn't so amazing that it made the pain worth it. I want to try the other types of this mask but I'm not so sure about this one.
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
I recently purchased this product from Target while out shopping for new beauty products to try. I was hesitant to purchase it as I have heard mixed reviews. After trying the product only once I am completely obsessed. My skin felt and looked so hydrated and glowy. The scent is fresh, clean and energizing. Peppermint is the perfect scent for a face mask as it has aromatherapy benefits. While the mask was on my face, it produced a pleasant tingling sensation that made me feel as though it was really going to work. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a relatively inexpensive mask to add to their skin care routine. I will definitely be repurchasing and would like to try the other masks made by this brand.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Tried this the other night for the first time and it's okay. My complaints about it are that the smell reminds me of Vicks Vapor Rub and that there is a lot of product in the pod... too much for one use. So I wish they would make the pods smaller or have a way to reseal to preserve the rest of the product. I just wrapped the pod in saran. But I really like the mask itself. It's very cooling so I like that since it's summer and super hot. The mask seems to do exactly what it said , revitalized my skin and it pretty inexpensive.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Great for the price. And I loved the smell. It made my face feel soft and revitalized my skin. I’ve been using these masks once a week for the past month or so for a few moments of relaxation during studying
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
I'm looking to try a new face mask, although sometimes I hesitate to try something new because my skin is sometimes sensitive. Anyone with sensitive skin try this? Have any problems?
Neelam R.
I have been looking for a face mask that brightens dull skin. Will this mask brightens the dull skin due to aging?