nügg Lip Mask - 0.24 fl oz

by none

Intense Lip Boosting Mask For a soft and plump pout! This highly nourishing mask is a delicious treat for your lips. Shea Butter & Coconut Oil help to hydrate and soften, while Licorice Root Complex helps to create the highly sought after plumping effect. 100% Natural, 100% Vegan and produced without petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colors. All natural minty flavor.NET 0.24 oz Tip: Once the beautiful sphere case is empty, we suggest using it as a travel container for your beauty products or as a jewelry box to hold your rings and earrings. We do not test our products on animals. We use various in-vitro. Gender: Unisex.

I have looking for a new lip mask for weeks and I thinking buy one of this. This lip mask really works?
What's your thoughts on this ? I was about to Order one online but I'd like to know a little more before I do .
Where is the easiest place to find this, as well as other Nugg products? I've seen them at Target but thinking online might be a better option?
Start your review of nügg Lip Mask - 0.24 fl oz!
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Target
This just isn’t for me. I picked it up because I’d heard people rave about it. I’m not a fan of the scent and the tingly sensation. I would expect that from a lip plumper but a mask to hydrate and soften? I just didn’t find it did anything for me that my Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask doesn’t already do.
Bloomington, MN
I bought this lip mask at Target at the time I believe it was only $3. It comes in a small golden ball. You are supposed to apply a generous amount and leave on for 20 minutes or over night. I usually do it over night since my lips tend to be dry this time of year. Every morning I wake up with soft, hydrated lips. It’s a super easy to use product which makes it a great item to add to your routine!
New Orleans
The best lip mask for dry lips, and an all natural ingredient list to boot! I ALWAYShave dry, chapped lips and have never found anything that works as quickly and effectively as this. Bought as an impulse buy, but probably the best beauty purchase I've made this year! Smooths, hydrates, plumps lips and improves lipstick application and wear. Love the packaging, makes a great stocking stuffer!
Belmont, MA
I was in my local CVS looking at their display of new face masks and thinking I really could use a lip scrub or lip mask. Tucked in was this Nugg lip mask and I decided to try it. I’ve been wearing some matte lipsticks lately that have left my lips feeling a bit dry and dehydrated so I thought this might help. I’ve worn it twice this week to bed only to wake up and find my lips looking much improved and not as dry and feeling really smooth.
Ashburn, VA
nügg Lip Mask - 0.24 fl oz uploaded by Cheri B.
I have constantly chapped lips and I’m always looking soften and moisturize them. I picked up this lip mask at target for $9.99. The formula is very gentle and soft, but slip exfoliates and removes dead skin. I’ve used it multiple times over the past couple weeks and so far this was a win for me!
Naperville, IL
The review comparing this mask to elmers glue is spot on. While sitting with it on for 20 mins it dries down, which is an uncomfortable feeling that you wouldn't expect from a "hydrating" product. It smells bad. There's not much product in the jar. I do have very dry lips, and I found this product to be completely useless. Doesn't even condition my lips as well as a normal tube of chap stick. Don't waste your money on this.
Covington
Don't let its tiny packaging fool you! This is by far the best lip mask/treatment I have ever used! Got this about a week ago and have used it every night since. I'm 43 years old and those tiny little lines you start to see in your 40s have softened up so much! You can use it as a 20 minute mask or leave it on over night (that's what I've been doing). It works beautifully! And it doesn't advertise this but I'm even noticing my lips look a little fuller and more plump. Love this stuff!!!
Let me start off by warning you that the texture is that of Elmer's glue. Yes the white goop from grade school. That being said it's a little difficult to keep on your lips for the full 20 minutes because it just doesn't feel lovely. I did feel a difference after but I'm still not sure if I just sat with glue on my face for 20 minutes or a lip mask.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product! The "plumping" may be misleading as it doesn't contain irritants that will plump your lips, but its very hydrating which gives a plumping effect. It does feel a little strange as its more of a lotion consistency, but as it sets its starts to fade, and when time is up you just wipe it off and voila! I usually follow up with a little argan oil or bag balm to hold in the moisture.
Mesa, AZ
This is definitely a spring favorite! First off, I love the cute packaging it comes in. Once you use all of the product you can still use the little sphere container for lots of of other things! I've been using this product for a while and it really does what it's supposed to. I've always have cracked and flaky lips until I started using nügg!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...