BY NUGG

Winner of Allure Best of Beauty Award

3 pack of single-use Hydrating face mask pods to hydrate & replenish dry, dehydrated skin. A must-have to erase dry spots and bring comfort and radiance back to dry skin.

• Camellia Seed Oil, Spirulina Extract and Aloe Juice leave the skin soft, plump and hydrated
  • Refreshing gel texture
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 94% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens

Use twice a week or often as desired.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, dimethicone, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, camellia sinensis seed oil, spirulina maxima extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated lecithin, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.

• Do you think these are better than the sheet masks they have at t...1 Answers
  • I've seen these masks at target a few times and I have always won...2 Answers
  • Is the nugg face mask hydrating with all organic ingredients ? An...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I have very dry sensitive skin so I picked this up at CVS. The application is fine, it feels fine when you put it on. When it hit my dry patches, it was burning. This happens with a lot of products for me, but the longer they are on the burning tends to go away so I didn’t think much of it. I waited 5 minutes before washing it off, and used my normal moisturizer. The next day, my face was even dryer than usual, much more red, very puffy, and very itchy.

If you don’t have sensitive skin, this will probably work very well for you, but if you do have sensitive skin, steer clear of this product.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
This mask didn't work for my face, but was amazing for my hands and feet.

Face: It was unfortunately harsh on my face, and stung very bad for two minutes rather than a gentle tingling. The stinging then stopped, and there was no redness or skin irritation, so I can't chalk that up to an allergy. Though the mask is billed as 'hydrating' I did not experience any hydration to the skin afterwards or the next morning. It did, however, do a great job of bringing blackheads up to the surface and dead skin where it could be easily wiped off.

I didn't want to use this on my face again, but I'd seen on instagram it was recommended for hands as well. So I tried it as a hand mask - there was no stinging, and it left my hands feeling quite soft. Then, I decided I might as well use the rest on my feet. I applied it, then put plastic baggies over my feet (the kind that come with twist ties), folded the bags over my ankles, then put socks on. I sat down for about 20 minutes. No stinging, and it left my feet so soft and smooth! The effects lasted for days.

sthebeault T.
Quincy, MA
I like this face mask a lot. I have really dry skin so I find that this hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling plump after the mask is off. It’s not exfoliating or harsh. I picked up three pods at a local marshals and I was well worth the price. Only thing is that I wish that there were more pods with a smaller amount! One pod is far too much product for one application.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Feels sooooooo goooood on, but after i took it off i felt clean and clear. Which was misleading bc my skin straight out broke out 2 days later. Im going to try again to see if it was my face/hormonea or just the mask i am sensitive to. Ive got combination skin... these products smell so great tho, and feel so nice. I just got the wrong one for my face is very hydrated i need a different t color.
Debbie G.
Save your $. This mask was awful. It smelled and felt like Vaseline and did nothing for my skin. The pod contained too much for one application but didn’t seal shut to allow for multiple uses. If you want a great moisturizing mask spend a little more and get Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
I would have given this five stars, but the scent was awful. It definitely hydrated my face, made it very smooth. I had this sent to me as a FREE sample. The package is very cute, love the pink. It said one time use, but there was a lot of product left after doing my face and neck. So that’s a plus! I would recommend this product, it does work. Kudos to nügg! Awesome facial, but the scent was just not for me.
krystal h.
this mask felt great on my skin and made it look great as well. the only thing is that it's not a resealable package and there is enough product in it to use at least 2 times possibly 3. and I hate the smell, but the actual product feels great!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
One of the best thing I like about this face mask is being unscented. Almost no scent at all. It’s like your regular moisturizer, cream base but very lightweight to the skin and leaves no residue. It has a cooling effect and leaves my face soft and supple.
Amy M.
Mantua, NJ
I tried this and I wanted to really like it. But it just didn't do anything for me. I did notice it irritated my face a little bit, but I do have sensitive skin. The smell was nice. Maybe I'll try a different one another time.
Cassidy M.
Ashburn, VA
This face mask is great! So gentle and really works well at hydrating my skin. I love the little pods that they come in. I found this mask to be very effective at what it was supposed to do. I have used 3 of them already and will continue to use this product.
Laurence O.
Quebec, CA
Did someone tried it? I've never seen those product and I'd like to know if it works or not? thank you
Kayla B.
I've seen these masks at target a few times and I have always wondered about them. How moisturizing is this mask?
Katie P.
Are these masks comparable to the sephora or que bella masks?
Franziska G.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the nugg face mask hydrating with all organic ingredients ? And do they also sell bigger packs than the 10ml/0.33fl.oz. ?
Marissa R.
Do you think these are better than the sheet masks they have at target? They're all on display together and I'm wondering which I should reach for next time I'm there.