BY NUGG

Winner of Allure Best of Beauty Award

3 pack of single-use Hydrating face mask pods to hydrate & replenish dry, dehydrated skin. A must-have to erase dry spots and bring comfort and radiance back to dry skin.

• Camellia Seed Oil, Spirulina Extract and Aloe Juice leave the skin soft, plump and hydrated
  • Refreshing gel texture
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 94% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens

Use twice a week or often as desired.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, dimethicone, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, camellia sinensis seed oil, spirulina maxima extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated lecithin, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.

• Do you think these are better than the sheet masks they have at tar...1 Answers
  • I've seen these masks at target a few times and I have always wonde...2 Answers
  • Is the nugg face mask hydrating with all organic ingredients ? And ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I got this pod in my allure sample society subscription and have finally gotten around to trying it. First off, there is a lot of product in one pod - definitely enough for 2 people. Since there is no way to store it, used most of it and created a clear slightly thick film over my face. I really wish they had 1/2 the product in a pod. During the wait period, I felt a slight warm/irritation on upper lip. I applied the product to dry skin over 2 minutes, left on for 5 minutes.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love masks and this is one of my favorites for summer because they are very practical to take anywhere , they are ideal for quickly moisturize the skin , its format gel is ideal because it leaves no greasy face and absorbs quickly so you can apply and continue with your activities I love the fragrance and packaging is cuti
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nugg face mask hydrating smells very nice and it smooth my skin after a stressful at or a long flight or even after too much party ! I love it and tried some of the other available kinds of nugg face masks as well ! This one is my favorite because it's like a nutritional drink for my face skin !
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mask. It is great for dry skin and I love that it doesn't irritate my face at all. I usually get them at Target. I wish they weren't so expensive though. But they are really effective in making my dry skin soft and fresh. definitely recommend trying them out.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
This mask is so great! It hydrates and plumps my skin effectively! It's a nice treat to use after my moisturizer! I think the value is great for the price. I got at least 7 uses out of one package! You don't need a lot of product at all. I will be repurchasing this.
Grace A.
Grace A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. I have tried the hydrating one and have also got the exfoliating kind which I will try soon . The product is so affordable and I can easily stretch it to 4 uses per pack. It leaves my skin so soft and supple and gets rid of all my dry patches !
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Starkville, MS
This brand is one of my favorite when I'm in the market for some masks. I really liked this hydrating one, because I have super dry skin and it really helped make it feel refreshed. Their products are affordable and totally worth every penny!!!
Clara S.
Clara S.
Feels amazing on my face, I ended up using the pod I got twice because there was so much product in the container! My skin felt super hydrated and silky after using it. I'd definitely purchase it again
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Portsmouth, VA
I really love this mask. It's hydrating and smells really good. You can get about two uses from one container, so it's a pretty good value.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario , CA
This mask is great it really helps with hydration and you can really see the results after use of this product you can't go wrong
Laurence O.
Laurence O.
Quebec, CA
Did someone tried it? I've never seen those product and I'd like to know if it works or not? thank you
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I've seen these masks at target a few times and I have always wondered about them. How moisturizing is this mask?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these masks comparable to the sephora or que bella masks?
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Do you think these are better than the sheet masks they have at target? They're all on display together and I'm wondering which I should reach for next time I'm there.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the nugg face mask hydrating with all organic ingredients ? And do they also sell bigger packs than the 10ml/0.33fl.oz. ?