BY NUGG

3 pack of single-use Exfoliating face mask pods for a smooth & clear complexion.

• Gentle formula & refreshing gel texture
  • Natural L-Lactic Acid and Jojoba Beads exfoliate to smooth out the skin and remove dead skin cells
  • Cranberry Seed Oil & Aloe Juice hydrate & replenish skin
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 93% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No micro-beads, chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil or parabens

Use once a week or more as desired. Not recommended for use on irritated skin.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, lactic acid, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, jojoba esters, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, benzylalcohol, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, hydrogenated lecithin, cetearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil.

nügg Exfoliating Face Mask
  • "I LOVE this face scrub/mask. It quickly gets rid of dead and dry skin cells and smooths the skin without drying my face out. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful when using new products but I had no problems with this face mask at all. In fact it made my face look so much brighter and clearer!" in 3 reviews
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Review for: nügg Exfoliating Face Mask more...
Its great!! a little pricey for that small container but it works love it! if only it has a bigger size
Hira A.
Review for: nügg Exfoliating Face Mask more...
I love using face masks and especially ones that are reasonably priced. However, I didn't feel any real difference in my skin after using this product for a week.
elina m.
[product:nügg-exfoliating-face-mask] loved the face mask make my skin after feel smooth and soft ! I would repurchase again
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
is this worth to try..?
Katie P.
Omro, WI
Are you able to get any more than one use out of this?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
How long do you leave this product on?
Ally F.
Honey Brook, PA
I have been looking to try some new face masks recently and I keep seeing this one at the store but I'm not sure if I should buy it? I've heard mixed reviews about it maybe drying your face out?
collette a.
What's your favorite beauty indulgence for at home spa day? Mine is currently nügg Exfoliating Face Mask