BY NUGG

3 pack of single-use Exfoliating face mask pods for a smooth & clear complexion.

• Gentle formula & refreshing gel texture
  • Natural L-Lactic Acid and Jojoba Beads exfoliate to smooth out the skin and remove dead skin cells
  • Cranberry Seed Oil & Aloe Juice hydrate & replenish skin
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 93% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No micro-beads, chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil or parabens

Use once a week or more as desired. Not recommended for use on irritated skin.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, lactic acid, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, jojoba esters, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, benzylalcohol, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, hydrogenated lecithin, cetearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil.

nügg Exfoliating Face Mask
  • "I LOVE this face scrub/mask. It quickly gets rid of dead and dry skin cells and smooths the skin without drying my face out. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful when using new products but I had no problems with this face mask at all. In fact it made my face look so much brighter and clearer!" in 3 reviews
Melissa J.
Osseo, WI
Review for: nügg Exfoliating Face Mask more...
Love, Love, Love!! I use this mask in a rotation with the clarifying and hydrating masks!!! SO good! I buy them at my local Target!!! At $3.29 per pod (and often on sale) they are a very inexpensive spa-like treat!!!
Sara H.
Review for: nügg Exfoliating Face Mask more...
I didn't really see a big difference in my face. It also smells kinda funky. However, after I used this product my face felt really soft and refreshed. But, I feel like there are better products out there.
Cindy G.
Mentor, OH
Amazing smell worked awesome, my skin feels so soft and this was so gentle on my face. I love the look and feel and the price is on point! Love Target! Amazing
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Love this facemask it's amazing. Smooth skin afterwards and oil free. And it SMELLS good to love . I do a mask 3 times a wek.just because.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Review for: nügg Exfoliating Face Mask more...
This is one of my favorite masks. It feels great and really takes off the dead skin with very little work. I highly recommend this mask
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Review for: Oil Cranberry Seed Oil Jojoba Beads 5 more...
I like how this mask works gently on the skin left my face very soft and clean perfect exfoliating for sensitive skin and nice package.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
I love the smell and texture of this. It made my face feel smooth. I like that the pack is enough product to use at least 3 times.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Nice for a Target find! Smooth, smelled nice... I liked the packaging. Would use again! I'd like to try all the varieties.
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
Not too bad of an exfoliator, but it leaves the skin feeling a little greasy at the end of the mask, still does scrub well
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Review for: nügg Exfoliating Face Mask more...
Its great!! a little pricey for that small container but it works love it! if only it has a bigger size
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
is this worth to try..?
Katie P.
Omro, WI
Are you able to get any more than one use out of this?
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
I have seen a lot of advertising for nugg recently - what makes it different from other face masks on the market? Why would you recommend it over others?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
How long do you leave this product on?
Ally F.
Honey Brook, PA
I have been looking to try some new face masks recently and I keep seeing this one at the store but I'm not sure if I should buy it? I've heard mixed reviews about it maybe drying your face out?