BY NUGG

3 pack of single-use Exfoliating face mask pods for a smooth & clear complexion.

• Gentle formula & refreshing gel texture
  • Natural L-Lactic Acid and Jojoba Beads exfoliate to smooth out the skin and remove dead skin cells
  • Cranberry Seed Oil & Aloe Juice hydrate & replenish skin
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 93% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No micro-beads, chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil or parabens

Use once a week or more as desired. Not recommended for use on irritated skin.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, lactic acid, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, jojoba esters, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, benzylalcohol, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, hydrogenated lecithin, cetearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil.

Buy on Target
Sharlene V.
Sacramento, CA
The exfoliate is definitely my favorite! I've only used it twice but I noticed a difference right away. I like to exfoliate before I get ready in the morning. Once I washed off the product and then began to apply makeup after moisturizing, I noticed how smooth my face was. I felt "renewed". Lol. The lip mask, I'm not that much of a big fan of even though I've heard so many great reviews on it, I'll have to try it out again but the exfoliating face mask is a must try! It's best to use a thin layer even tho it says to apply generously. Out this little pod, I'd say you have at least 4-5 uses of it. You get 3 in a pack. So that should last at least 3 months, depending on how often you exfoliate. Great for the price too!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This is by far the best nugg mask I have tried! Absolutely amazing! I was a little worried, because a lot of exfoliating products irritate my sensitive skin, but this didn't at all. I was left with smooth, clear skin that was noticeable the second I had finished rinsing and patting my face dry. I wasn't too crazy about the scent, but after seeing the results, I can live with it. I will definitely be re-purchasing this!
Tiffany M.
I LOVE this face scrub/mask. It quickly gets rid of dead and dry skin cells and smooths the skin without drying my face out. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful when using new products but I had no problems with this face mask at all. In fact it made my face look so much brighter and clearer!
Helen G.
Gibsonia, PA
Saw this at Target and decided to buy because it was so cheap! Love the packaging. It lasted me three uses. Unfortunately I don't think it did anything and I didn't find the smell pleasant. But for the cheap price, I guess it was good enough. May or may not buy again.
iris s.
Silver Spring, MD
At first i didn't know what to think about this mask cause it look like there was not enough For My Face,but i tried it...it was amazing it left my skin soo soft.this was my first time using it & i will definitely buy it aging. Definitely will recommend it
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Really enjoyed this face mask for the price you can't beat it. My skin felt smooth and looked flawless afterwards. For a drugstore product it was awesome, I highly recommend for the price! Worth it! Really good for oil skin people too!
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
I love these face masks it like a little spa day. Packaging is a sturdy plastic. It is a gentle exfoliation and helps get red of all the dead skin. Bought a Sephora and I will repurchase again and try new ones.
Miranda P.
Plainfield , IL
This mask leaves your skin super soft! But it is hard to remove the product because the texture has beads and is a little slimey. I purchased the mask at Target and it was a good price and was effective.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I love these little masks I really love to do "me" nights and just do face masks and baths etc. the price is great on these and you can get at least two uses out of each little pod
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
I love the smell and texture of this. It made my face feel smooth. I like that the pack is enough product to use at least 3 times.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
is this worth to try..?
Katie P.
Are you able to get any more than one use out of this?
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
I have seen a lot of advertising for nugg recently - what makes it different from other face masks on the market? Why would you recommend it over others?
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
How long do you leave this product on?
Ally F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been looking to try some new face masks recently and I keep seeing this one at the store but I'm not sure if I should buy it? I've heard mixed reviews about it maybe drying your face out?