nügg Exfoliating Face Mask uploaded by Juanita S.nügg Exfoliating Face Mask uploaded by Bianca B.nügg Exfoliating Face Mask uploaded by Vanna L.See all 7 photos

BY NUGG

3 pack of single-use Exfoliating face mask pods for a smooth & clear complexion.

• Gentle formula & refreshing gel texture
  • Natural L-Lactic Acid and Jojoba Beads exfoliate to smooth out the skin and remove dead skin cells
  • Cranberry Seed Oil & Aloe Juice hydrate & replenish skin
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 93% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No micro-beads, chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil or parabens

Use once a week or more as desired. Not recommended for use on irritated skin.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, lactic acid, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, jojoba esters, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, benzylalcohol, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, hydrogenated lecithin, cetearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, hydroxylated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil.

Photos (7)
Buy on Target*
Sharlene V.
Sharlene V.
Sacramento, CA
The exfoliate is definitely my favorite! I've only used it twice but I noticed a difference right away. I like to exfoliate before I get ready in the morning. Once I washed off the product and then began to apply makeup after moisturizing, I noticed how smooth my face was. I felt "renewed". Lol. The lip mask, I'm not that much of a big fan of even though I've heard so many great reviews on it, I'll have to try it out again but the exfoliating face mask is a must try! It's best to use a thin layer even tho it says to apply generously. Out this little pod, I'd say you have at least 4-5 uses of it. You get 3 in a pack. So that should last at least 3 months, depending on how often you exfoliate. Great for the price too!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is by far the best nugg mask I have tried! Absolutely amazing! I was a little worried, because a lot of exfoliating products irritate my sensitive skin, but this didn't at all. I was left with smooth, clear skin that was noticeable the second I had finished rinsing and patting my face dry. I wasn't too crazy about the scent, but after seeing the results, I can live with it. I will definitely be re-purchasing this!
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
I love face mask, I always enjoy apply it on my face and sit down enjoying it does magic to my face. This nugg mask is one of the brand that I love, it is affordable and easy to get (it is available in target). The texture is creamy, when apply to face it feels thick, be careful, it can be a little messy. after around 10-15 minutes, since it with abundant of water and voila, smooth and fresh face
Justine A.
Justine A.
I usually love Nugg masks but this one irritated my skin. I have sensitive skin and this wasn't a good fit. It was my first time trying this one and wouldn't try it again but I do love the Nugg masks and love the packaging in individual cups. To improve I think they need to lower the price. They are expensive for only a few masks.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
I think this exfoliating mask is amazing. I found my little one time use pod at Target. The pod had an awesome amount in it, more than enough for my face. The exfoliation feels wonderful, but the actual cream mask is quite thick but also very hydrating. I would defiantly recommend and I love the try-before-you-buy little pod.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I LOVE this face scrub/mask. It quickly gets rid of dead and dry skin cells and smooths the skin without drying my face out. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful when using new products but I had no problems with this face mask at all. In fact it made my face look so much brighter and clearer!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I thought this and the other nugg masks that I tried (that I picked up at my local target) were just okay. I wanted to love them because they are super reasonably priced and have cute little packaging but I just didn't see anything special. My face felt nice when I tried it but didn't wow me.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Gibsonia, PA
Saw this at Target and decided to buy because it was so cheap! Love the packaging. It lasted me three uses. Unfortunately I don't think it did anything and I didn't find the smell pleasant. But for the cheap price, I guess it was good enough. May or may not buy again.
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
These were okay I tried a few of them. I felt like all they really did was just clean my face. The packaging is great and you get more than one use. I wouldn't repurchase any of them. I have sensitive skin and both ones that I tried made my face break out.
iris s.
iris s.
Silver Spring, MD
At first i didn't know what to think about this mask cause it look like there was not enough For My Face,but i tried it...it was amazing it left my skin soo soft.this was my first time using it & i will definitely buy it aging. Definitely will recommend it
Katie P.
Katie P.
Are you able to get any more than one use out of this?
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
is this worth to try..?
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
How long do you leave this product on?
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
I have seen a lot of advertising for nugg recently - what makes it different from other face masks on the market? Why would you recommend it over others?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is there really enough product in here? Also does this company test on animals? When I found this at target it was out of place and I could not find information or see other mask options