BY NUGG

Winner of Allure Best of Beauty Award

3 Pack of single-use Deep Cleansing face mask pods for an ultra clean, shine-free look & feel.

• Cucumber Extract & Jojoba Lite Oil gently removes excess sebum and helps reduces the appearance of pore size
  • Refreshing gel texture is very gentle and won’t dry out the skin or leave it feeling tight; leaves skin soft & provides a silky-matte finish
  • 2-in-1 Cleansing & Hydrating action
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 98% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens

Use twice a week or often as desired. Use every day for oily/combination skin.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, alcohol, denat., caprylic/capric triglyceride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cetearyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil ,linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, hydrogenated lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, benzoic acid, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, xanthan gum, hydroxlated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, borago officinalis seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil

• Will this product ever be available in a bottle?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Liz D.
This is my favorite spring find!!! This mask smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft! It made my face feel like I was peeling off a layer of winter grime to get ready for spring! It was a nice treat for myself--a nice glass of wine, a good book and this face mask!!
Kendra C.
Review for: nugg Deep Cleansing Face Mask - Cucumber Extract & Jojoba Oil (5 Count) more...
This was the first mask I ever bought myself. It cleans well and I thought it was the best thing ever until I tried other brands. It's not a bad mask at all, I just find others to clean a bit better than this one :)
Daniella H.
I tried this for the first time today. Goes on as a medium thick cream. Smells nice. Burns a little where I shaved my eyebrow strays. My skin feels really soft after though.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I love using this face mask when my skin is not feeling so good it always makes my skin feel so healthy after I use this face mask. Such a good and gentle cleanse and I enjoy the packaging of this product as well.
Andrea B.
High Ridge, MO
I love the smell and it left my face feeling great. I don't like that it comes in little packets that are not releasable, I feel like I'm wasting money on the leftovers not used.
Stacy S.
1923 reviews
Not a bad mask. It is a little greasy after application. There is also tons of product in the little pie and it's almost too much for one application. I wish there was a little less since there is no way of dealing the leftovers. Still-I would probably buy this again.
Yolanda F.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Deep Cleansing Face Mask more...
It was alright but I think I prefer a sheet mask as it’s easier to apply on my face. This was fairly priced so I picked it.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
These are great and super refreshing! Put them in the fridge a few hours before using and they feel even more spectacular!
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Deep Cleansing Face Mask more...
This facemask feels luxurious and is great for your skin. You will feel vibrant after one use. Treat yourself to this.
Luz H.
I dont think this is a mask, it feels like a moisturizer, is so creamy texture, is not bad but not good for a mask
Haley R.
Kilgore, TX
Will this product ever be available in a bottle?