BY NUGG

Winner of Allure Best of Beauty Award

3 Pack of single-use Deep Cleansing face mask pods for an ultra clean, shine-free look & feel.

• Cucumber Extract & Jojoba Lite Oil gently removes excess sebum and helps reduces the appearance of pore size
  • Refreshing gel texture is very gentle and won’t dry out the skin or leave it feeling tight; leaves skin soft & provides a silky-matte finish
  • 2-in-1 Cleansing & Hydrating action
  • Single serve pods protect the formula from oxidation and are perfect for on the go
  • Made with 98% natural or naturally-derived ingredients
  • No chemical emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances or colors, mineral oil, or parabens

Use twice a week or often as desired. Use every day for oily/combination skin.

Mfg. in USA - Not tested on animals

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, alcohol, denat., caprylic/capric triglyceride, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cetearyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil ,linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, hydrogenated lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, benzoic acid, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, xanthan gum, hydroxlated lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, borago officinalis seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula latifolia oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil

• Will this product ever be available in a bottle?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I recently tried this product and I have already purchased two more after that and I will continue to! The first time I used it, I could not believe how soft and fresh it made my skin feel! There is a lot of product in the tiny little pot but I did not mind spreading it down my neck. It is not like other face masks that dry tightly on your face. It feels more like a thick cream. After the desired time you want to keep it on, rinse it off and your skin will thank you!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This was an okay mask. I liked it but can't say I loved it. I received it as a sample my Target Beauty Box. When I saw the actual price of the time, around $5, I thought it was a a little pricey. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase this. There are many other masks that you can use one-time for a lot less.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite spring find!!! This mask smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft! It made my face feel like I was peeling off a layer of winter grime to get ready for spring! It was a nice treat for myself--a nice glass of wine, a good book and this face mask!!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
High Ridge, MO
I love the smell and it left my face feeling great. I don't like that it comes in little packets that are not releasable, I feel like I'm wasting money on the leftovers not used.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time today. Goes on as a medium thick cream. Smells nice. Burns a little where I shaved my eyebrow strays. My skin feels really soft after though.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
These are great and super refreshing! Put them in the fridge a few hours before using and they feel even more spectacular!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I feel like it cleans out my pores well. And I like that you can just wipe it off
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in deep need of some nugg & stone therapy � As luck would have it, I've recently teamed up with this innovative company. nügg Beauty uses 97% natural or naturally derived ingredients without any parabens, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances or colors. Using Natural Oil Dispersion Technology for gentle and non-drying effects. Thank you for the awesome welcome package! I am excited to be part of the team!
Madii J.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I have really oily skin so I apply this once everyday until it runs out to the spots of my face where I have the most oil. It makes my skin really mate and not greasy. If you have really oily skin apply this once a day it really makes a difference. Its kinda expensive for the little one though because you dont get a lot of product. Its $4. But I recommend this if you have oily skin.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am huge fan of nugg face masks! I love using this mask for a ultra clean shine free look and feel! The dual action gentle formula cleanses the face and hydrates the skin
Haley R.
Haley R.
Kilgore, TX
Will this product ever be available in a bottle?