nügg De-Puff Eye Mask 6 pack uploaded by Robin P.nügg De-Puff Eye Mask 6 pack uploaded by Andrea B.

BY UNKNOWN

Depuff Eye Mask Provides relief and hydration for tired, puffy or dehydrated eyes! Six gel eye masks conveniently packaged in practical unit dose packs that not only help protect the product from oxidation, but are also perfect for on-the-go! Also included are 12 eye pads to apply over the product to help lock in the product and ensure that your skin reaps maximum benefits from the powerful actives. Caffeine and Hesperidin help depuff skin around eyes. Allantoin, Bisabol and Vitamin B5 help hydrate, soothe, and rejuvenate the skin for a refreshed look and feel. Made with 93% natural or naturally derived ingredients, formulated. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Rebecca S.
I tried this product this morning as I've been traveling this past week and am super tired (and it showed!). I wet the strips as they suggest (which you should definitely do) and applied the cream. While applying I thought there was too much cream in the tube so I didn't use all of it, but over the 20 minutes I had it on, the cream was absorbed into my skin very quickly and I definitely should have applied the full amount. Once I removed, I noticed a difference in the skin under my eyes, it smoothed it out, and would definitely recommend! Can't wait to try and use the whole tube.
Alexandra S.
Since its Friday, my face was looking a little tired and in need of a pick-me-up. I tried these eye masks this morning and I was happy with the results - my eyes definitely looked a little less puffy and tired. My only complaint is that the application isnt the easiest - I wasnt sure how wet to get the strips or how much cream to apply, and the strips ended up peeling off. I would suggest liberally applying the cream and refrigerating before you put it on to help the depuffing process.
Alexandra C.
I tried this stuff because I suffer from puffy eyes every morning! Definitely did a little something but I don't think it was fully effective because I didn't soak the eye sheets enough. Next time I would do that and see if there was a difference!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I really love these little eye masks they are super cute and super easy to use you apply the mask and then an eye pad over the mask for twenty min and after you notice a little bit of de puffing which is nice!
Maria R.
I was so happy when Nügg released these eye masks. At such a great price who could resist! They keep your eyes feeling refreshed and moisturized. I would definitely recommend these!
Laiken M.
I absolutely love these eye mask. They feel great when you chill them in the refrigerator before hand. I think they depuffed my eyes. Worth the money
Victoria M.
The biggest thing about the nugg products is that there is always too much for you to use just for yourself, so make sure to grab a friend to do this with! My sister and I ended up sharing one of the packs. Overall enjoyed my experiencing trying these out since I had never done an eye mask before. Cooling them down in the freezer before applying made them feel really great on your skin and definitely added to the ability of the mask to reduce any inflammation. The eye pads slide around a bit when you first put them on due to the excessive amount of cream in the pack. In the end, I felt like it reduced my eye puffiness enough that it was noticeable and would work great if you've had a rough week and have a big event on friday night and want to de-puff before throwing some concealer on your black circles!
Ellie F.
As someone who always has dark circles & occasional bags under my eyes, I was interested in trying these out. I bought them with hope that it would work. I noticed a difference immediately after using them. I think it's priced well for the amount of product you get!
Alexandra C.
When you wet the eye sheets? How wet did you get them? I want to have most effective outcome!
Marisol T.
Do these eye masks have a scent?
Madison Z.
Where do you usually buy these ? How often do you use them?
Anna K.
Tampa, FL
Does this really work? I've tried so many products and spent so much money, I'm broke, help