Nufree Finipil Lait 50 - Antiseptic

by Nufree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nufree Finipil Lait 50 - Antiseptic!
St Clr Shores, MI
This is the only thing I will use after I wax. A staple to my beauty routine. It’s not just for after waxing though you can use it for zits and as a moisturizer too. Helps slow down hair growth and keeps your face free from ridicules.
Nufree Finipil Lait 50 - Antiseptic uploaded by Adrienne S.
I just got my third Brazilian wax. After my two previous Brazilian waxes I only used exfoliators for prevention of ingrown hairs... However this wasn't effective enough to keep them at bay. At my most recent appointment the anesthetist recommended that I use Nufree Finipil Lait 50 - Antiseptic to calm the skin and prevent any folliculitis. This has been the best post wax moisturizer/ antiseptic I've ever used! A 1.5oz tube cost me $15. I will definitely repurchase and continue to use!
Columbus
Nufree Finipil Lait 50 - Antiseptic uploaded by Deidra S.
Does seem to keep irritation and redness down. It has kind of a tingly, cool sensation, so be sure to wash hands well before going touch your face or eyes. I was also told it slows hair growth. I did not notice a different in hair growth. Overall, a nice product for post wax skin.
Chicago , IL
Finipil is a partner product for the Nufree hair removal system. Finipil is a topical cream that you apply after a wax and is safe for use on any body part (except in your eyes & mouth but hopefully no one's silly enough to try that). I love finipil because it truly does help prevent ingrown hairs and irritation that often accompany waxing. I even use it when I shave to help with the hair regrowth. I love the way it tingles a little bit when it's on your skin.
Lorain, OH
I have half of my head shaved and I have learned continuously using a razor I am prone to receive breakouts around my hairline and my facial line. Using this product I know longer break out after shaving my head it's definitely magic. Anyone that uses a razor and shaves their head definitely look into this product.
Hillsboro, OR
I cannot rave about Finipil enough! I use it for after waxing and recently while breaking our, my esthetician recommended using it as a moisturizer to help curb my breakouts and it worked!! They healed up much quicker and I was able to get on the road to clear skin!
Columbus , OH
Great for post waxing and shaving as it keeps redness down and has a nice cooling effect. But I did not notice a huuuge difference in keeping my ingrown hairs away but I love this product as an antiseptic. If you are prone to redness after waxing or shaving I would recommend this product
Robbinsdale , MN
Great product! I use it regularly following a lip wax and it prevents me from breaking out, which historically always happened! I buy it off Amazon and it is a steal compared to buying it in my salon, maybe $6?? I feel like the tube will last a long time. It's a must buy!
Battle Creek, MI
Absolutely the best antiseptic I have ever tried it goes on easy has a very light smell works amazing after waxing and I have used it for all kinds of burns it instantly cools the burn and take the pain away would highly recommend this to anyone😊
Richmond, VA
Nufree Finipil Lait 50 - Antiseptic uploaded by Tessa P.
Had my first Brazilian and this product was recommended to me. Glad they did- it is a very soothing product- and leaves a pleasant tingly feeling! A bit expensive- but a very little goes a very long way. If you are a frequent waxee, I would recommend it.