Nuface White Mini Kit

White Mini Kit - The NuFACE mini is a petite, portable microcurrent facial toning device that is FDA-cleared for facial stimulation. The mini gently stimulates the larger surface areas of the face to improve your appearance to provide a 5 minute facial-lift. Compact and convenient, it's the perfect starter kit or for travel on-the-go. Clinically-tested for improved facial contour, skin tone and reduced wrinkles in as little as 5 minutes a day. Ideal for - Beauty Seekers who want to lift, tone and contour- lift jowls, contour jawline, reduce nasal labial folds and wrinkles, lift eye brows, open eyes?need we say more?In a recent clinical study:85% of clinical study users experienced significant improvements in facial contour80% of clinical study users said their face felt more toned73% of clinical study users experienced significant improvements in skin toneKey Benefits:Smart skin sensor for customized deliveryBeautifully engineered ergonomic designRechargeable battery with power adapterPush button controls3 level intensity control5-second treatment timerWhite Mini Kit Includes:NuFACE White Mini DeviceNuFACE Gel PrimerExternal Power AdapterUser Manual and Quick Start Guide1 Year Manufacturer's WarrantyNuFACE Lifter Serum (0.25 oz.)Black cosmetic bag - White Mini Kit

Is this worth the buy>
Nuface White Mini Kit — is this going to really firm up my aging skin?
Is the nuface mini worth it?
Start your review of Nuface White Mini Kit!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Nuface White Mini Kit uploaded by Amber M.
I was given the Nuface White Mini gift as a birthday gift last year and have enjoyed using it since. It is a micro current toning device that you can use daily to lift and firm your skin. You can definitely feel it as you use the device and will see a difference after using it for a few weeks. It is a great anti-aging tool!
Morgan C.
Brooklyn, NY
Nuface White Mini Kit uploaded by Morgan C.
I am SO impressed with this thing. Ive been using it for about a week and I am already seeing a difference in my skin. I have been putting off botox for a whole year and decided to try this instead and I feel like it'll have the same effect! I also love the leave on gel. I do it before bed and my face is so soft in the morning. Excuse my facial expression lol Nuface White Mini Kit
Katherine  M.
Lansing , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Nuface White Mini Kit delivers benefits of a microcurrent treatment in a petite, portable and powerful device. The mini delivers unparalleled professional results and is easy to use in as little as 5 minutes per day. Improves facial contour, facial tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Definitely recommend ❣👍
Anne-Marie F.
Newton Hlds, MA
Nuface White Mini Kit uploaded by Anne-Marie F.
I love microcurrent technology and NuFACE is a leader in the industry with FDA approved devices!! I see great results, and if done everyday, results stack!! Sometimes it’s tingly, which is when I know to apply more gel. (You shouldn’t feel anything when done properly) my face feels immediately tighter after a 5 min treatment. It’s a work out for your face! 🎉
Yvonne  L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This tool have shown me excellent results. I’m 38 and was not happy with what I’ve been seeing in the mirror. I’ve noticed the two lines next to my mouth has been getting dipper. I have decided to give this a try and have seen the lines vanished after about a month of use. Day and night, 5 minutes each. It has self timer and it beeps to let you know to change side. I absolutely love this. Best $200 I’ve spent on any device.
Saadhana P.
This is one product I adore and use all the time for self pampering. I love how it works from within and is equalent to a workout for my facial skin. Will never stop using this little tool. Money well spent.
Pat C.
mayfield, KY
Nuface White Mini Kit uploaded by Pat C.
I purchased this item, but was skeptical about its claims! Was I surprised when I saw results after the first use! Not sure if it’s the primer, on the combination of both, primer and toner. I will continue using it and I’ll be back to report.
Christine L.
I had purchased Nuface mini because I heard good things about this product, I am 43 and it’s very expensive to go to get face treatments done professionally so I researched and decided to try this product. I used it everyday for a month and I did see the difference on my skin as far as skin toning and my pores got smaller but there are some technical problems, sometimes I can’t tell if it’s been charged or not because the charge light are always on but other than that I recommend people to try it.
Stacey H.
I do like this device. I guess I just found it time consuming to commit to about 20 minutes daily to see and maintain the results. I find myself often forgetting to use it in a daily basis. It is easy to use and it does deliver results when use regularly.
Jennifer  H.
Starting using this device a few weeks ago for firming and wrinkles around my lip. So far I am seeing an improvement around my lip. You do need to use this regularly at first.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 7 mois
Nuface White Mini Kit — is this going to really firm up my aging skin?
Tianna F. il y a 4 mois
Not really. I didn’t see any difference when using it.
Iriz S.
il y a 10 mois
Nuface White Mini Kit is this worth the price? Are there any significant changes within the promised period of time that you’ll see a difference? Is it painful?
Tianna F. il y a 4 mois
Not really. I didn’t see any difference when using it. It tingles a little occasionally.