BY NUFACE

Ideal for - Beauty Seekers who want to lift, tone and contour- lift jowls, contour jawline, reduce nasal labial folds and wrinkles, lift eye brows, open eyes. N eed we say more? NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device is beautifully designed with a smart skin sensor and interchangeable treatment heads to bring a variety of spa-quality therapies to your home. A revolutionary, FDA-cleared device for facial stimulation that gently and effectively improves your skin & r see more...

Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
This is probably my MVP at the moment. I owned the Nuface Classic but the Nuface Trinity is much easier to use. I feel that the Trinity is stronger and I have seen some firming in my cheek area after 2 weeks of using it everyday. Although most people comment that I don't look my age and I look much younger. I want to stay that way and I think with the help of the Nuface trinity I will be able to achieve my goal. It is not a cheap device but this will last for a long time with long term effects. So I think it is worth the investment.
Candler B.
Phenix City, AL
I use t for my smile lines. I'm only 18 but I smile A LOT.. I have little creases in the edges of my eyes. But this looks like it's helping to even out a bit. I've had it for a month and a half and can't wait to go further.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
How long till you see results?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these worth the expense,?
Jackeline P.
Does this really work and does this device really tone your face