NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set

Two microcurrent attachments in one kit! Our award-winning, multi-solution device is FDA-cleared and clinically-tested for improved facial contour, skin tone, and wrinkle reduction to give you a more radiant, younger looking appearance. Plus, effectively target hard-to-reach eyebrow furrows, crow's feet and smile lines with the NuFACE Trinity ELE, a targeted microcurrent treatment attachment. Natural, non-invasive facial-lift using microcurrent technology Visible results that are long-lasting with continued use Easy to use in as little as 5-minutes a day Designed with interchangeable anti-aging treatment attachments Professional quality results in the comfort of your home What's included: (1) NuFACE Trinity Device, (1) NuFACE Trinity Facial Trainer attachment, (1) NuFACE Trinity ELE Attachment, (1) 2oz. Gel Primer, (1) Charging Cradle with Power Adapter.

Is this worth spending money on?
Do those who get migraines have any issues with using this device? I saw some reviews mention it can cause headaches. I’m interested in buying this for the skin benefits but I want more information on others’ experiences first.
Is this product worth the price? Does it contour your face?
Start your review of NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set!
Isabel T.
This is my favorite skin care device kit to improve the skin's tone and texture Facial Trainer Coming with Lip and Eye Attachment Wrinkle Reducer Attachment Leave-on Gel Primer Charging Cradle and Power Adapter excellent benefits Firms tones and lifts skin Smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles Offers instant and cumulative results Recommend 100% #nuface #skincare #isabelbeautyshop
lauren T.
ruidoso
NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set uploaded by lauren T.
NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set uploaded by lauren T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok... I was hopeful but skeptical. I can confirm that after a month I was surprised when I looked at the before/after pictures. This really really helped my problem areas!!! I used aloe Vera after I ran out of the gel it came with.
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set uploaded by Kathy L.
Expensive product but is worth it, my mom saw a difference on her face and this actually does work very well, is very easy to use and causes less wrinkles and is a facial lift
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set skincare device for Christmas this year and I have been loving the effect of its work. I have been using it daily before bed and noticed how in the morning my skin feels tighter. I also noticed that the under eye puffiness is less in the mornings after using this devise ( this is something that I normally struggle with)
Olga A.
Buffalo, NY
I pulled the plug & got this set finally, been using it 5 days a week for 2 weeks now (have to use it for 5 days a week for 60 days), but the jury is still out. Can’t say I am seeing any results yet, but I feel like my face is a little smaller, tighter & looks a lot more refreshed. I will update my review after 60 days of use.
Rebecca K.
Owens X Rds, AL
I love this device. It really works! Immediate results as well as long term improvements. I fount it especially helps my hooded eyes, and the smile lines around my mouth. This also will give you a lift in the eyebrow area. I have all of the attachments and recommend those as well. To save some money I use standard aloe gel or even a gel type face mask as the conductor vs purchasing additional gel from Nuface at a relatively high price. NuFACE Trinity - Facial Toning Device NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set
Elizabeth G.
Probably better than fillers!
I've not had fillers but this has noticeably and long-term increased the size of my lips as well as "pushing back" the hoods on my eyes.
For some background I have normal to dry skin, hooded eyes, and slight sagging.
I bought this on Amazon Prime day (20% off luxury beauty) and used it consistently for 3 months.  My lips were plumper and I felt like my eyes were less hooded.  Life happened and between a move and family drama I didn't use it for a while.  Got it out six weeks ago and again noticed the drastic improvement in the hoods over my eyes.  My one complain when originally buying was that the gel you have to use must be washed off which was a bit of a pain, but now they sell leave on gel, which I'll be trying.
If you're concerned about your hooded eyes this device really did raise my  brows and lift the hoods.
Probably better than fillers!
For some background I have normal to dry skin, hooded eyes, and slight sagging.
Bradley P.
Duncan, SC
This product will slay your existence. I looked like a hundred times better. I use this product about every week. I have a dull dry skin. this was such a good product it was worth the money. I have recommended to so many of my friends
ingridq8 R.
San Marcos, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product because it removes expression lines and firms the skin, restoring that youthful appearance. It is something wonderful so that the creams and tonics of the face enter more easily and have the best results. I recommend it as a specialist in aesthetics. Me encanta este producto porque elimina las líneas de expresión y reafirma la piel, devolviéndole esa apariencia juvenil. Es algo maravilloso para que las cremas y tónicos del rostro entren más fácilmente y tengan los mejores resultados. Lo recomiendo como especialista en estética.
Brooke M.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this. I received this product 5/11/20 and have used it consistently (5-6 days a week) and can tell a HUGE difference in my skin and my face structure. I have even gotten asked if I have had Botox or something done recently (one friend said my eyebrows looked lifted). I haven’t had Botox since January but my forehead wrinkles are still barely visible! Highly recommend this product, but only if you can commit to being consistent with it. And the batter life lasts forever. I charged mine the day I received it and have not had to recharge yet!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elsa H.
Astoria, NY
il y a 7 mois
NuFACE Trinity + ELE Gift Set? I’ve been debating getting a Nuface device. I’m 37, looking for preventative care for my skin/face. Would you recommend this or the mini? I also saw that Foreo released a similar product recently(Foreo Bear). What are your thoughts?
lauren T. il y a 7 mois
I love my nuface set. I took a one month before and after picture and there is a noticeable difference in my problem areas. Just know you will run out of the gel. I just substitute aloe Vera gel.
Maryia S.
Aurora, OH
il y a 8 mois
Olga A. il y a 7 mois
I have this exact same set & on my 3rd week out of 8. So far I can’t say that I am seeing a huge difference, but am seeing some improvement, I feel like my face is tighter and I look more refreshed from before. If you are thinking of getting this if wrinkles save your money, it won’t work for wrinkles, fine lines, etc