NuFACE Prep-N-Glow(TM) Cloths 20 Individually Packed Cloths uploaded by Angela W.NuFACE Prep-N-Glow(TM) Cloths 20 Individually Packed Cloths uploaded by Melissa B.NuFACE Prep-N-Glow(TM) Cloths 20 Individually Packed Cloths uploaded by Lauren G.See all 5 photos

BY NUFACE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of cloths that deliver cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating benefits for a radiant complexion. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dual-sided Prep-N-Glow™ Cloths feature soft cotton lace to remove makeup, dirt, oil, and impurities as micro-dots provide gentle exfoliation. Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-protecting antioxidants and minerals, the cloths deliver antiaging properties and create beautifully refreshed and radiant-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without oil or alcohol. Each cloth is individually packed for optimum potency. "Exfoliation is key for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. I recommend my clients exfoliate two to three times a week. The new Prep-N-Glow cloths make it easy for even the busiest woman to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate her skin all in one step. My moisturizer and makeup goes on smoother and more evenly after using our beauty cloths." Carol Cole, NuFACE Co-Founder see more...

Photos (5)
Buy on Sephora
Amber E.
Amber E.
These are great for cleaning the skin. Not drying and not irritating to my very sensitive face. With them being individually packed, they don't dry out after the package is opened. I would definitely purchase again.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I got this as a sample in my luxury beauty box and it's amazing. This really exfoliates your skin while cleansing it at the same time. I'm gonna have to buy the whole box set ASAP totally worth it try it out.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
3.5 stars. The cloth is nice quality. Product is decent and I don't feel like I need to wash my face afterwards (which a lot of makeup wipes do)...although I did wash my face first before using this as I don't really like to remove makeup with makeup wipes (a little harsh). I basically used this as my final cleansing step to make sure I got everything off my face, then exfoliate with the other side. The bumpy side is good in that it does make you feel like you're actually exfoliating your skin. However, it might be a little harsh for those with sensitive skin. Won't purchase this b/c I prefer using oil/sherbet balm over cloth for makeup removal. As for exfoliating, I personally prefer using chemical exfoliating pads (Asian brands) that is gentler to the skin. This could be good for super lazy night when you're just too tired to wash up....but even that, my go-to is always micellar water.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I received a sample cloth in my Amazon Luxury Beauty Box.  I removed my eye makeup prior to using it so I'm not sure how well it works on that, but it seemed to get my foundation off just fine.  I appreciated the exfoliating side, something I hadn't seen in a travel wipe before.  Since it claims to moisturize, I left my toner and moisturizer out of my evening routine.  I had a couple new whiteheads in the morning, but my face didn't feel extra oily or otherwise "upset".  Overall I liked this product, though I'm not sure I loved it enough to purchase it over a cheaper makeup wipe.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
This cloth was very large which made it easy to clean my entire face. The cloth had enough product so I was able to clean my face with the soft side and then use the other to exfoliate. I like how they are individually wrapped for easy travel and keeps the wipe wet. There really isn't any scent to these. I like that these are oil free, alcohol free, and paraben free. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate it at all. It did leave my face a little sticky.
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
I ran out of my HG facial cleanser and was completely unsure of what to do. Thankfully, I received the NuFace Prep-N-Glow cloth wipes in two beauty boxes, the first as a single package, the second as a larger pack of five. The instructions are simple: wipe your face with the damp side, then exfoliate with the side that has raised bumps on it. The mild scent of the wipes isn't overwhelming, and they don't dry out my skin too much, which is always a concern with me. I am a fan!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
Love these! One side removes dirt and makeup. The other side exfoliates. The smell is fresh and not over powering. I bought these from sephora. Safe for sensitive skin. Will buy again and I like how each wipe is individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about them drying out.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I just got these in my beautyfix box from Dermstore they're amazing I rarely single a sole product out but this one had me happy I love it I use my face wipes first to remove makeup then go through with this it gives me a nice deep clean immediately I noticed it's hydrating though and smells great! I love the rough scrubby side!
Melody S.
Melody S.
The cloth is strong enough to be used all over the face. It did a pretty good job at removing my foundation. I found the exfoliating side a bit too abrasive for me, so if you have sensitive skin you may not like this. No strong fragrance to these which is always a plus.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
A great cleansing cloth. It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or like I had a film left behind. The exfoliating side was nice- I used minimal pressure as to not irritate my sensitive skin. Maybe a hint of fragrance, but was pleasant to use.