BY NUFACE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of cloths that deliver cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating benefits for a radiant complexion. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dual-sided Prep-N-Glow™ Cloths feature soft cotton lace to remove makeup, dirt, oil, and impurities as micro-dots provide gentle exfoliation. Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-protecting antioxidants and minerals, the cloths deliver antiaging properties and create beautifully refreshed and radiant-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without oil or alcohol. Each cloth is individually packed for optimum potency. "Exfoliation is key for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. I recommend my clients exfoliate two to three times a week. The new Prep-N-Glow cloths make it easy for even the busiest woman to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate her skin all in one step. My moisturizer and makeup goes on smoother and more evenly after using our beauty cloths." Carol Cole, NuFACE Co-Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love these! One side removes dirt and makeup. The other side exfoliates. The smell is fresh and not over powering. I bought these from sephora. Safe for sensitive skin. Will buy again and I like how each wipe is individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about them drying out." in 5 reviews
Beltkiss S.
I received this from one of my substitution boxes. I fell asleep last night with my makeup on. I know I know not good. I realized I had this and tried it out. First of all, the scent is not harsh. Secondly, they are a nice size to remove any amount of makeup you may have one. I thought it would scratch my eye area. But it did not and it removed all my mascara, my eye shadow and liner. I used the other side to exfoliate some dead skin away on my face and lips. It worked like a charm. I am going to buy some from amazon for future use.
Lindsay G.
I love these clothes! I just wish that they were wetter.  I feel like for a dollar a wipe I shouldn't have to add extra micelar water to them (which is what I do).  Note that I do this to other wipes as well, as I haven't found one that is wet enough for me.  Other than that, these are pretty great, and I've never seen anything like them.  I absolutely love the scrubby side, it feels so good to exfoliate my face with.
Paige B.
Santa Fe
This is no ordinary cleaning pad. Its a textured wipe. And it clean great.leaves your skin polished. Not a harsh wipe.its a real refreshing feeling. Love these. Got them online. Not too bad on price..
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I 100% recommend these! I first tried them in Amazon's luxury beauty box early 2017. Then, put the 20 count on my wish list and as soon as I saw it on sale for $15 on Amazon I ordered.

I use these on special occasions such as gatherings, concerts and dates to give myself the freshest face possible before applying makeup. They are especially helpful when I decide to glitter and dye bomb my hair as the cloths remove tough glitter debris and hair dye stains. They do not irritate my eyes or skin in anyway and they hydrate and prep the skin.
Miriam B.
I absolutely love using these wipes before applying a full face of Glam makeup. I use them after cleansing. One side is smooth and one side is rough. I love how smooth my face feels after, and my makeup applies like a dream. I highly recommend this product!
Jillian M.
This was just okay for me. I didn’t think it made a particularly effective makeup remover. The exfoliating side was interesting. It definitely felt like it was working. I didn’t love the smell. Too perfume-y for me.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
This is my favorite facial care product that I have EVER bought! I only use my nuface two sided wipes! They make my face feel baby bottom soft! They smell so good and they are the only thing I have found to get rid of my blackheads and dry skin! I will continue using these forever! The price isn’t bad but so worth it!
Julie A.
Polk, PA
These are the best cleansing cloths I have ever used. I love how my skin feels after using them. They have an exfoliating side that picks up all the dead skin and a moisturizing side that works great. I do not use these every day. They are great for those late nights that you want to come home and take off your make up and just go to bed!
Sam M.
Warwick, RI
Love these!!! I got them in a Birchbox and they are amazing. I love to use them to wipe my face after a good workout. They smell great and they are gentle on my skin. It’s also a plus that they exfoliate a little bit. Definitely recommend
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
These wipes are definitely unique. They are textured to help exfoliate and remove at the same time. They're not super amazing but they left my skin feeling clean and soft after use.