BY NUFACE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of cloths that deliver cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating benefits for a radiant complexion. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dual-sided Prep-N-Glow™ Cloths feature soft cotton lace to remove makeup, dirt, oil, and impurities as micro-dots provide gentle exfoliation. Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-protecting antioxidants and minerals, the cloths deliver antiaging properties and create beautifully refreshed and radiant-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without oil or alcohol. Each cloth is individually packed for optimum potency. "Exfoliation is key for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. I recommend my clients exfoliate two to three times a week. The new Prep-N-Glow cloths make it easy for even the busiest woman to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate her skin all in one step. My moisturizer and makeup goes on smoother and more evenly after using our beauty cloths." Carol Cole, NuFACE Co-Founder see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are very high quality makeup removing wipes! I got these as a sample on one of my Birchboxes. I was not too thrilled about trying them out because makeup removing wipes are not typically the type of thing I would want to get as a sample, but once I used the first one I was pleasantly surprised by the results! The wipe is textured so that it easily collects and removes dirt and makeup. It is large enough that you only need to use one at a time. Not to mention, the scent is fresh and it will leave your skin looking vibrant! I would definitely recommend this product!
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
So I've only used this once, I got this as a sample from ulta. First off this has a faux floral fragrance that was not for me. Overall I do not like using products on my face with perfume-like smell. As for the makeup removal side, I found I kept having to rub my face harsher than I'd have liked. It struggled to take off my liquid lipstick and I didn't even attempt my eye makeup because I'd have to have rubbed WAY too hard. The exfoliating side was not memorable, I felt like the wipe had dried out by the time I got there. Afterward my skin felt tight and I had a ton of makeup still on my face. It says you don't need to wash your face afterward but I felt I needed to so remove any residue and use an real cleanser. Long story short I would not recommend or purchase a full-size product.
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
I was really surprised by the exfoliating side of this cloth, it proved to be a lot more abrasive than I thought it would be. Not to the point that it was too much, but it was very effective. I received a sample in my Birchbox. I like the price, however I was a little disappointed with the cleansing side of the wipe. I didn’t feel that it was a really effective cleanser.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
This is my favorite facial care product that I have EVER bought! I only use my nuface two sided wipes! They make my face feel baby bottom soft! They smell so good and they are the only thing I have found to get rid of my blackheads and dry skin! I will continue using these forever! The price isn’t bad but so worth it!
Julie A.
Polk, PA
These are the best cleansing cloths I have ever used. I love how my skin feels after using them. They have an exfoliating side that picks up all the dead skin and a moisturizing side that works great. I do not use these every day. They are great for those late nights that you want to come home and take off your make up and just go to bed!
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I 100% recommend these! I first tried them in Amazon's luxury beauty box early 2017. Then, put the 20 count on my wish list and as soon as I saw it on sale for $15 on Amazon I ordered.

I use these on special occasions such as gatherings, concerts and dates to give myself the freshest face possible before applying makeup. They are especially helpful when I decide to glitter and dye bomb my hair as the cloths remove tough glitter debris and hair dye stains. They do not irritate my eyes or skin in anyway and they hydrate and prep the skin.
Miriam B.
I absolutely love using these wipes before applying a full face of Glam makeup. I use them after cleansing. One side is smooth and one side is rough. I love how smooth my face feels after, and my makeup applies like a dream. I highly recommend this product!
Sam M.
Providence, RI
Love these!!! I got them in a Birchbox and they are amazing. I love to use them to wipe my face after a good workout. They smell great and they are gentle on my skin. It’s also a plus that they exfoliate a little bit. Definitely recommend
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
3.5 stars. The cloth is nice quality. Product is decent and I don't feel like I need to wash my face afterwards (which a lot of makeup wipes do)...although I did wash my face first before using this as I don't really like to remove makeup with makeup wipes (a little harsh). I basically used this as my final cleansing step to make sure I got everything off my face, then exfoliate with the other side. The bumpy side is good in that it does make you feel like you're actually exfoliating your skin. However, it might be a little harsh for those with sensitive skin. Won't purchase this b/c I prefer using oil/sherbet balm over cloth for makeup removal. As for exfoliating, I personally prefer using chemical exfoliating pads (Asian brands) that is gentler to the skin. This could be good for super lazy night when you're just too tired to wash up....but even that, my go-to is always micellar water.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I received a sample cloth in my Amazon Luxury Beauty Box.  I removed my eye makeup prior to using it so I'm not sure how well it works on that, but it seemed to get my foundation off just fine.  I appreciated the exfoliating side, something I hadn't seen in a travel wipe before.  Since it claims to moisturize, I left my toner and moisturizer out of my evening routine.  I had a couple new whiteheads in the morning, but my face didn't feel extra oily or otherwise "upset".  Overall I liked this product, though I'm not sure I loved it enough to purchase it over a cheaper makeup wipe.