BY NUFACE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of cloths that deliver cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating benefits for a radiant complexion. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dual-sided Prep-N-Glow™ Cloths feature soft cotton lace to remove makeup, dirt, oil, and impurities as micro-dots provide gentle exfoliation. Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-protecting antioxidants and minerals, the cloths deliver antiaging properties and create beautifully refreshed and radiant-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without oil or alcohol. Each cloth is individually packed for optimum potency. "Exfoliation is key for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. I recommend my clients exfoliate two to three times a week. The new Prep-N-Glow cloths make it easy for even the busiest woman to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate her skin all in one step. My moisturizer and makeup goes on smoother and more evenly after using our beauty cloths." Carol Cole, NuFACE Co-Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amber E.
Amber E.
These are great for cleaning the skin. Not drying and not irritating to my very sensitive face. With them being individually packed, they don't dry out after the package is opened. I would definitely purchase again.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I got this as a sample in my luxury beauty box and it's amazing. This really exfoliates your skin while cleansing it at the same time. I'm gonna have to buy the whole box set ASAP totally worth it try it out.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
3.5 stars. The cloth is nice quality. Product is decent and I don't feel like I need to wash my face afterwards (which a lot of makeup wipes do)...although I did wash my face first before using this as I don't really like to remove makeup with makeup wipes (a little harsh). I basically used this as my final cleansing step to make sure I got everything off my face, then exfoliate with the other side. The bumpy side is good in that it does make you feel like you're actually exfoliating your skin. However, it might be a little harsh for those with sensitive skin. Won't purchase this b/c I prefer using oil/sherbet balm over cloth for makeup removal. As for exfoliating, I personally prefer using chemical exfoliating pads (Asian brands) that is gentler to the skin. This could be good for super lazy night when you're just too tired to wash up....but even that, my go-to is always micellar water.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I received a sample cloth in my Amazon Luxury Beauty Box.  I removed my eye makeup prior to using it so I'm not sure how well it works on that, but it seemed to get my foundation off just fine.  I appreciated the exfoliating side, something I hadn't seen in a travel wipe before.  Since it claims to moisturize, I left my toner and moisturizer out of my evening routine.  I had a couple new whiteheads in the morning, but my face didn't feel extra oily or otherwise "upset".  Overall I liked this product, though I'm not sure I loved it enough to purchase it over a cheaper makeup wipe.
Syndi S.
Syndi S.
I prefer to use micellar water and my Clarasonic to get my face squeaky clean HOWEVER the NuFace Prep-N-Glow cloths are incredible to handle cleaning makeup off you face or to simply give yourself a quick/exfoliation clean in the morning should you not have time to do your normal routine.  One side is silky smooth and allows you to get all the makeup off with just 1 cloth.  I use a decent amount of makeup, especially on and around my eyes and this does not irritate my eyes either.  The plus side is you can exfoliate too!  The flip side of the cloth is raised and gives a very good exfoliation.  These are a little pricey for me so I use them as needed i.e. time!  I would HIGHLY recommend trying these as they are great for travel too!
Marcia C.
Marcia C.
Got one of these free to try from Sephora. They are fantastic! I am not usually a fan of face wipes, so for me to say that is pretty major. I always feel like my face is still dirty or that wipes leave a residue. I didn't encounter either issue with these. I love the slightly rough texture of the cloth for gentle exfoliating. They have a light, citrusy scent that doesn't linger. They didn't dry out my sensitive skin or irritate it. Overall, these are a great, quick way to refresh your skin. All that being said, I didn't have makeup on when I tried these, so i don't know how well they remove makeup.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
This cloth was very large which made it easy to clean my entire face. The cloth had enough product so I was able to clean my face with the soft side and then use the other to exfoliate. I like how they are individually wrapped for easy travel and keeps the wipe wet. There really isn't any scent to these. I like that these are oil free, alcohol free, and paraben free. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate it at all. It did leave my face a little sticky.
Emma J.
Emma J.
These clothes worked great at removing all my makeup. They didn't irritate my skin at all which was awesome because a lot of makeup wipes do. I loved the exfoliating side of the cloth. It felt really nice and not at all rough. They did leave a slight residue on my face after I was done using it. And the next morning when I woke up my skin felt really oily which isn't normal for me. I think these would work great for taking off makeup before you wash your face but for the price they aren't worth it to me
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
I ran out of my HG facial cleanser and was completely unsure of what to do. Thankfully, I received the NuFace Prep-N-Glow cloth wipes in two beauty boxes, the first as a single package, the second as a larger pack of five. The instructions are simple: wipe your face with the damp side, then exfoliate with the side that has raised bumps on it. The mild scent of the wipes isn't overwhelming, and they don't dry out my skin too much, which is always a concern with me. I am a fan!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
Love these! One side removes dirt and makeup. The other side exfoliates. The smell is fresh and not over powering. I bought these from sephora. Safe for sensitive skin. Will buy again and I like how each wipe is individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about them drying out.