Nuface NuFACE Trinity + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment Bundle uploaded by Maria A.Nuface NuFACE Trinity + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment Bundle uploaded by Denise M.

BY NUFACE

An FDA-cleared, handheld facial toning device that is clinically tested for improved facial contour, skintone, and wrinkle reduction along with the Trinity ELE attachment for the eye and lip area. This FDA-cleared device delivers beautiful, unparalleled professional results in an easy-to-use at-home system. The NuFACE Trinity is clinically tested to improve facial contour and skintone while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It features a smart skin sensor and interchangeable attachments to enable a variety of spa-quality therapies at home. It comes with the Trinity Facial Trainer attachment in a beautifully engineered, ergonomic design with easy-to-use push button controls and a charging cradle. The NuFACE Trinity makes it super simple to achieve beautiful results in only minutes a day. The NuFACE Trinity ELE treats hard-to-reach areas around the eyes and lips like eyebrow furrows, crow's feet, and smile lines. It is equipped with innovative treatment wands using soft wave microcurrent to deliver targeted facial stimulation, providing a non-invasive solution for improving your appearance. This set contains:- Trinity Facial Toning Device - Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment - 2 oz Gel Primer - Charging cradle - User manual It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The products in this set are FDA-cleared for at-home use. Research results: In an independent clinical study, participants used the Trinity device for just 5 minutes day, every day for 60 days: - 85% of clinical study users saw improvements in facial contour - 80% of clinical study users said their skin felt smoother - 77% of clinical study users said their face looked more toned - 73% of clinical study users saw improvements in skintone see more...

Elizabeth G.
Probably better than fillers!
I've not had fillers but this has noticeably and long-term increased the size of my lips as well as "pushing back" the hoods on my eyes.
For some background I have normal to dry skin, hooded eyes, and slight sagging.
I bought this on Amazon Prime day (20% off luxury beauty) and used it consistently for 3 months.  My lips were plumper and I felt like my eyes were less hooded.  Life happened and between a move and family drama I didn't use it for a while.  Got it out six weeks ago and again noticed the drastic improvement in the hoods over my eyes.  My one complain when originally buying was that the gel you have to use must be washed off which was a bit of a pain, but now they sell leave on gel, which I'll be trying.
If you're concerned about your hooded eyes this device really did raise my  brows and lift the hoods.
Jennifer P.
Van Nuys, CA
This will help lift and tone your face! It's a great tool that you can use everyday for a few minutes. There are instructions on which way to glide this over your face for optimum results. The machine also beeps so you can move to a new area. You can see the results immediately! As with any other skin care tool, consistency is key!
Denise M.
Santa Rosa Beach
Okay i bit the bullet and spent the money on this product! So far so excellent!!!!! I've only used it twice but honestly my eyelids look lifted!! No hoods that made me look tired. Also around my mouth which i felt was a lost cause (smoker for years) but lips and nose flaps I'm seeing less lines amd firmer skin. Neck and jowls for sure, there too! I can tell but my husband was like "ummmm ya looks tighter" lol i took a before picture and want to use this for a couple months. Then I'll post them and we'll see results!! ūüôŹūüíú
Linda M.
This device really does work! I'm 54 so my jawline is more lax than I like. Used daily for 60 days and saw definite improvement to the tautness of my jowls and more defined cheekbones. I've actually made a video on YouTube with over 3k views showing how simple and effective it really is and I do recommend it!
Maria A.
Alameda , CA
So this was a beauty tool I was a little skeptical about ... until, the woman selling them at Nordstrom did demo on me ~. She did one side and let me look in the mirror and the
Results were insane!! Half of my face was completely toned and lifted ~ a significant difference from the other side. I’ve been using this at least every other day for 2months and I am SO happy with it. Worth the money
Stacy C.
I absolutely LOVE this device! It really does work and is definitely worth the cost. The results are immediate and continually improve with consistent use. My face looks more toned and slimmer after use... it really is amazing!
Bradley P.
Duncan, SC
This product will slay your existence. I looked like a hundred times better. I use this product about every week. I have a dull dry skin. this was such a good product it was worth the money. I have recommended to so many of my friends
alexandra q.
This little machine is AMAZING. We recently started caring them at work and at first I was skeptical. But then after trying it out for a few weeks it definitely does work! My face is lifted And appears more youthful. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Monica R.
Phoenix, AZ
NuFace is a great machine. I got it a couple of years ago when the spa I worked for carried them. Price was great for what it can do. I use it on my mom every week. I recommend NuFace and there products for sure.
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
Go ahead and buy this is a game changer and it will definitely enhance it so yeah
Ashley H.
I have been curious to try try this. how does this compair?
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
How long does it take to see results
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
Is this worth the buy ?
Alina P.
North York , KY
I'm crazy about skin care but this product is pricey. I'm 26 and already see wrinkles around eye area and under the nose and mouth. Is it really a life changer?thanks
Daniela M.
Nuface NuFACE Trinity + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment Bundle Can you help me??? I need a gift for my mom Does it Work?????? And what is its job???