Nuface NuFace NuFACE Limited Edition Trinity Facial Toning Device, Coral Crush, 1 ea

BY NUFACE

A Multi-Solution Skin Care Device Helps Rejuvenate Skin 2 Gently Stimulates Surface of Face 3 Helps Improve Skin Tone Limited Edition Trinity Facial Toning Device Kit Includes: NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device 2 NuFACE Gel Primer 3 Charging Cradle Power Adaptor The NuFACE Trinity is a multi-solution, skin care device innovatively-designed with interchangeable treatment attachments to help rejuvenate and improve your appearance. This Trinity Device comes with the NuFACE Trinity Facial Trainer, a microcurrent treatment attachment FDA-cleared for facial stimulation. The Trinity Facial Trainer gently stimulates the larger surface areas of the face. The Trinity was clinically-tested for improved facial contour, skin tone and wrinkle reduction in as little as five minutes a day* Features auto shut-off after 20 minutes. *ENGAGE Clinical Study Please Note: This ite see more...

iryna a.
new york
Very proud owner of a new Nuface Trinity. Love the bag it came with made out of vegan leather. So far, instructions are very unclear, had to go on YouTube to watch videos and it doesn’t turn off automatically after suggested 5 minute daily massage.
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
Love love LOVE my NuFace device. I use it with the red light attachment 5x's a week to help reduce the appearance of aging. It is super easy to use. Just hold the attachment to your skin and wait for the beep to tell you to move to a different area. I usually surf the web or watch TV while using NuFace. One session takes 20 minutes. I get many compliments and people think I am much younger than I am. I like to think that NuFace and sunscreen are big reasons why.
Missy L.
I have used a competitor and didnt receive half of the result as I received with this one! I used mainly around my mouth, elevans, crows feet, and jaw line.
Lupe G.
I used to use the clarisonic machine that would smooth and open up my pores after makeup but honestly this seemed to my favorite right here !
Maria M.
Belo Horizonte
Além do produto ser uma gracinha ele realmente faz o que promete. Eu adoro e recomendo para todas minhas amigas que também aprovam. Compre também, é ótimo!
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
Is this worth the price tag?
Cynthia U.
I am wondering if this would be ideal for me? I am 28 years old and have no real skin concerns yet am interested in anti-aging products and don't know if this would be a good tool to purchase?
Julia M.
There are so many good reviews regarding this product. But is it also harmful to your skin? Meaning, the LED lights, and such are they good for putting on your skin? And also the price. Is it worth the investment?