NuFace NuFACE Classic Kit uploaded by Ramatu T.

BY NUFACE

NuFACE® is the first and only hand-held device FDA cleared for facial toning and stimulation. This exclusive device is the only device to offer the benefits of microcurrent technology for at-home use. Microcurrent stimulates, lifts and tones the facial muscles which are the foundation and underlying structure to our skin. NuFACE® is used in luxurious spas as a non-invasive facelift and a celebrity pre-red carpet treatment for its immediate, yet cumulative results. The NuFACE® Classic System is an easy to use, lightweight, battery operated device that delivers low-level electrical microcurrent to strategic locations on the face to. improve facial tone and youthful glow. The NuFACE® device continually alternates between the positive. see more...

Lilian A.
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
Have owned this product for approximately one year and I am pleased with it but had I not done my research before purchasing I might feel differently. This product does work but the results are temporary (maximum 72 hours). I use it mostly in preparation for special occasions, although I do use it sometimes "just for fun" while watching TV or relaxing. The biggest draw back is that the 9 volt battery doesn't last long and because there is no way to monitor the power left in the battery, I find myself replacing them quite often to be sure I'm not wasting my time. I write the date on the battery with a sharpie but that doesn't help with regard to the power left in the battery. The newer model, Trinity, is rechargeable, thus solving the problem but is considerably more expensive. The biggest difference I can tell after using is how well my foundation goes on and the contours of my face are definitely more pronounced.
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It massages the face so well, you feel like wow I just did a mini face lift, with time you would notice the difference and it helps in giving you that definition you want. excellent buy.
Lil C.
Lil C.
Glendale, CA
Every time I use the device my skin feels tighter and fresher! I feel younger after the process.
Savahanna V.
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
Every time I use this I can notice a better affect happening, I love it and it works.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto si lo necesitamos todas las mujeres para esos momentos donde necesitamos concentir nuestro cutis ademas que es super practico.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard and read so many great things about this product that I MUSTbmake it mine!
K L.
K L.
Disappointed in this, it only offers temporary results and it kinda hurts to use it plus you need to keep purchasing their gel to use it
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
What is this for? Lie what are the benefits of buying this product??
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it take to see a difference?
Christie L.
Christie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What excatly is this product? It looks as though you would us it as a sonic system is that sort of what it is?