NuFACE Haute Contour Facial Toning Gift Set

A set featuring coveted NuFACE products and exclusive tips and tricks for red carpet-ready skin, hand-selected by one of Hollywood's most sought-after aestheticians. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… NuFACE Trinity device with Facial Trainer attachment uses microcurrent technology, is FDA-cleared, and is clinically tested for improved facial contour, skintone, and wrinkle reduction. NuFACE Trinity ELE (Effective Lip and Eye) Attachment fits perfectly on your NuFACE Trinity device and is targeted microcurrent for the lip and eye areas. NuFACE Gel Primer is the essential first step to using the NuFACE microcurrent device, penetrating the microcurrent into the skin. 24K Gold Gel Primer - Firm is a lightweight, leave-on formula featuring antiaging and firming ingredients to help visibly tighten and tone for younger-looking skin. The 24K Gold Gel Primer is a perfect addition to boost your NuFACE treatment, and Lifter Infusion Serum helps achieve maximum lift and brightening using the antioxidant power of vitamin C and hydrating hyaluronic acid. Use Lifter Serum to finish your treatment and give your skin an even more lifted appearance. This set contains:- Trinity Facial Toning Device- 2 oz/ 59 ml Gel Primer 24K Gold Complex - Firm- 1 oz/ 30 ml LIFTER Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Serum- 2 oz/ 59 ml Gel Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I love Shani's Haute Contour Kit. It contains all the necessary tools to get red carpet ready, including the Trinity ELE attachment to wake up tired-looking eyes and the Lifter Serum, which is literally youth magic in a bottle. These are my must-haves for when I'm getting ready to make a big presentation or when I want to look extra beautiful!" Tera Peterson, Co-founder Research results: In an independent clinical study on Trinity Facial Toning Device, 5-minute daily use for 60 days: - 85% experienced improvements in facial contour - 80% said

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NuFACE Haute Contour Facial Toning Gift Set!
Mt Washington, KY
I don't know for myself. If this works. I want to find out. Very badly. I saw it on QVC. And the results the women were getting. I have also seen a youtube demonstrating it? at my age It would make sense to tone the muscles in my face. Especially after taking a a few years rest Due to Surgery and chemo. I really want to try this.

Looking for your answer?